SASS Wire Forum

My Covid-19 Saga

Yul Lose

2 hours ago, South-Eye Ned said:

I’m glad your recovery was quick and your fine is fine.

do you have any lingering symptoms despite your recovery?

Sense of smell is still coming around. Today I smelled the Balistol for a bit but it’s gone now. My doc says that could go on for awhile, nothing to worry about.

1 hour ago, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

You got some hard bark on ya, Yul.  Good news on your recovery. Glad the Missus is negative.

My Sister and her husband both had it back in Mar. Took them both 3.5 weeks to get over. Both have since tested positive for the antibodies.

I was encouraged to go down and donate plasma to use in the vaccine research. I guess S.D. is a hotbed for covid-19 vaccine research and testing.

7 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I was encouraged to go down and donate plasma to use in the vaccine research. I guess S.D. is a hotbed for covid-19 vaccine research and testing.

My first cousin, John Hastey, who survived COVID-19 is donating his plasma in El Paso.

https://kfoxtv.com/news/coronavirus/el-paso-man-beats-covid-19-donates-blood-and-plasma-for-others-battling-coronavirus

859937DF-3E65-4E25-B648-A2C1791A04C3.jpeg

Looks like you're going to get a new post next June.  Monday we had big winds and a major dust devil bullseyed the Greeter Shack.

1353065606_IMG_01331.thumb.JPG.8c7d3b717147f5245178163edcb91f81.JPG

12 minutes ago, Shotgun Clay said:

Looks like you're going to get a new post next June.  Monday we had big winds and a major dust devil bullseyed the Greeter Shack.

1353065606_IMG_01331.thumb.JPG.8c7d3b717147f5245178163edcb91f81.JPG

Wow!!! How about a notched dovetail log affair next time with front and rear deck, hot tub overlooking the shotgun range?:D

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

Wow!!! How about a notched dovetail log affair next time with front and rear deck, hot tub overlooking the shotgun range?:D

I'll pass that on to the powers that be. ;)

On 7/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

No email account? You could possibly be the only one on the planet without one! :lol::P Well maybe a few in the jungles!! :P

If nothing else, he's gotta be the only one on the sasswire without one. 

Archived