SASS Wire Forum

Don't Fly When You Have Crabs

Subdeacon Joe

I wonder if the baggage handlers busted the box throwing it around like they always seem to do? 

Been funnier if it were snakes...:D

At least it wasn’t a hygiene issue!!

A lawyer boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde flight attendant to take care of them for him.
She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator. He advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for them staying frozen, mentioning in a very haughty manner that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out. Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.
Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the lawyer who gave me the crabs in New Orleans please raise your hand?"
Not one hand went up, so she took them home and ate them.
Two lessons here: 

1. Lawyers aren't as smart as they think they are.
2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most folk think.

Crabs on a plane. Where’s Samuel L. Jackson?

Ya know, crab are not real high on the savvy scale. They have a real problem figuring

out how to find the door to a crab trap. You would not think they would find the latch on the

cardboard box so soon. :blink:

6 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Ya know, crab are not real high on the savvy scale. They have a real problem figuring

out how to find the door to a crab trap. You would not think they would find the latch on the

cardboard box so soon. :blink:

I suspect they had a little help. :o

3 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Crabs on a plane. Where’s Samuel L. Jackson?

Sequel? 

I'm so glad we weren't there. Mrs. Doc will fight with a 1200 lb. horse that is misbehaving, but she's darn near phobic about crabs.

14 hours ago, DocWard said:

Sequel? 

I'm so glad we weren't there. Mrs. Doc will fight with a 1200 lb. horse that is misbehaving, but she's darn near phobic about crabs.

My wife is also, and has a problem with lobsters too.  SHE EATS THEM. She can make a restaurant owner cry when they have 

a crab nite or a lobster feed. Danged expensive hobby she has there, but she is worth keeping. :lol:

11 minutes ago, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

My wife is also, and has a problem with lobsters too.  SHE EATS THEM. She can make a restaurant owner cry when they have 

a crab nite or a lobster feed. Danged expensive hobby she has there, but she is worth keeping. :lol:

Mrs. Doc doesn't handle seafood of any type well, so it is off the menu. But when I say "darn near phobic," I mean it! I wouldn't show her this video, because of the possible reaction!

17 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Mrs. Doc doesn't handle seafood of any type well, so it is off the menu. But when I say "darn near phobic," I mean it! I wouldn't show her this video, because of the possible reaction!

Well, they are kinda ugly, Doc. But tasty. :)

Archived