SASS Wire Forum

Florida Homeowner Takes Out Burgulars

Just out that there were three, he killed two and his armed neighbor accosted a third.  Sheriff declared a clear case of self defense.  All were armed and evidently keying in on him because he had posted (bragged) his collection on social media and probably under his real name.  I won't hardly do it on these forums much less in a social forum where real names are used.  Be careful out there!

Florida Homeowner

Bet yer backside you won’t see or hear about it in the major media!!

Gun jam saved the creep’s butt.

“The investigation also revealed that the homeowner had some sort of relationship with Trammel, Casado and Durham that involved “some type of known entity,” Nocco said.“

I don’t get bothered by dead home invaders, but there’s more to the story that isn’t in the article.

3 hours ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

“The investigation also revealed that the homeowner had some sort of relationship with Trammel, Casado and Durham that involved “some type of known entity,” Nocco said.“

I don’t get bothered by dead home invaders, but there’s more to the story that isn’t in the article.

That's what I think. Something just doesn't add up. Since it is local to me, I've read several stories on this and each one is a little different.

6 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

The way it should be with no charges laid...not like Down -under where you'll be court bound for many years !!

And here in California.. the same.
Bankrupted by the State to defend yourself in court.

Archived