SASS Wire Forum

SASSDECALS

Maj Kettle Hill

Hello abouts the Saloon.   It has been a while since I last darkened the doors.  Today"s question does anyone have information on SASSDECALS.COM which was headed up by Joplin Jim.  Is he still in business and/or are those fancy durable sass decals being printed by someone else?  Thanks for any assist. 

His web page appears to be down, bummer, he had some great products and service.

Yes Dutch Wheeler precisely what I'm looking for. Down to my last two decals and in the envelope was the business card,  Like Eyesa Horg I tried the listed web page to no avail, thought someone might know the new web address or even if Joplin Jeff was still riding this range.

Did you try posting this on the Wire?

Lots of Wire folks don’t frequent this Saloon. 

I am sure a thread like this would be welcomed...well, mostly. There are a couple of tighta**es over there that might get their wittle feewings hurt...

He used to advertise in the chronicle, but I haven't seen an ad in several years. I have a feeling he might have retired.

7 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Did you try posting this on the Wire?

Lots of Wire folks don’t frequent this Saloon. 

I am sure a thread like this would be welcomed...well, mostly. There are a couple of tighta**es over there that might get their wittle feewings hurt...

I can think of one...  Whistling

Archived