SASS Wire Forum

So What's Going On ?

Johnson County Mike

Hi, I just received my copy of the Cowboy Chronicle. Due to the present health situation I have lost touch. What I gather is that the board is retiring and a lady has been appointed to pick a new one. " I leave SASS to Misty Moonshine and her choices  for a new board..." So can someone explain please, regards, Mike

The original wildbunch started sass  40+ years ago, Misty has been CEO for awhile now, sass  is/will be fine in her hands and the original wildbunch deserves to enjoy the fruits of their labor and enjoy shooting as long as they can. The sky is not falling! Change is inevitable.

Rafe 

I am involved with the publication of our monthly newsletter for our Lodge.
When I first got involved, I suggested the lodge send PDF to those members not needing a paper copy.
I was told that doing so, would actually increase costs, because the lodge gets a discount on bulk mailing.

Therefore, I wonder if Misty has considered this for her situation, which might be different.
Also, she can most certainly mail a single paper copy where both Husband and Wife are SASS members.

I go to the site and grab PDF copies of all the Chronicles, because I prefer PDF copies over paper.

Archived