SASS Wire Forum

Brave lady saves customers!

Dutch Wheeler

John Bell tried to rob Latino Cellular, but an employee at the store refused to open the register and walked out along with the customers — and then locked the door, trapping Bell inside, the video shows.

Store employee Katrina Leon kept a cool head when Bell ordered her to open the cash register and calmly told him, "No," the video shows.

“As soon as he entered and he just pointed the gun at at me, and I knew instantly I’m getting robbed again, but this time I didn’t open the cash register,” Leon told ABC News. “ I just locked him in, because when you lock the door outside, from the inside you can’t open it, so I knew he wasn’t going to be able to open it.”

The windows and door had bars on them, essentially caging Bell with no means of egress. Bell attempted to get out by pumping four shots at the door’s lock, which withstood the barrage.

After slamming himself against the door in an apparent attempt to force it open, Bell resorted to prayer in the hope of getting away, Houston police said Wednesday on their YouTube channel.

"Please! Please! Please!" Bell pleaded, hands clasped and dropping to his knees. "I'm sorry, please! Help, please!”

Bell’s prayers went unanswered, and police arrived shortly after and arrested him without incident.

Love it every time I have seen this.

Again, another post that needs an awesome button.

:D

New Hampshire ladies tend to be tough.

it was a small convenience store sitting on a state highway with nothing nearby, Ladd’s was the name. I should point out that a local policeman said to my wife, his physical therapist, that this state highway was a major drug conduit into the state.

Thug walks in, point a gun at Mrs Ladd and demands money. Mrs Ladd somehow pushes the antique register off the counter. Thug sets weapon on counter while trying to pick up register.  

Mrs Ladd picked up weapon and administered concussion to thug.

Archived