10 hours ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

I used that phrase at work. 

Got blank looks. 

Damn youngsters!

Getting his Jollys

Yeeehaaa!

2 hours ago, Cheatin Charlie said:

I am 71 and have no idea what it is!

Disneyland/world used to require purchasing tickets for its various rides which were graded with letters of the alphabet. The lower grade/less expensive rides had grades like C or D. Top of the line rides needed the more expensive E tickets. 

I believe they did away with that system many years ago and the Park admission price covers everything. 

55 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Disneyland/world used to require purchasing tickets for its various rides which were graded with letters of the alphabet. The lower grade/less expensive rides had grades like C or D. Top of the line rides needed the more expensive E tickets. 

I believe they did away with that system many years ago and the Park admission price covers everything. 

Yep.  The phase out started in '81 and completely replaced by the passport in '82.  You could cash in unused tickets when you left.  Or you could throw them in a drawer at home and bring them the next time you went, they didn't expire.
E tickets were for the really fun and most popular rides:
Also, unknown to many people, since they had a monetary value, you could combine lower value tickets to make a higher value ticket.  The photos are of tickets from various times so the cost printed on the tickets don't align well, but you could take, let's say a C and 3 A tickets to make up an E ticket.  

A C-ticket Adventure: Looking back at Disney Parks' historic ...

E ticket - Wikipedia

Ticket books - D23

Vintage Disneyland Tickets: The "B" Ticket - Part 4 the 1970's

Vintage Disneyland tickets: The A B C D E rides and attractions at ...

Some Disneyland Tickets

You 

Looks like Frogger Mitty!
"And here's the fearless artilleryman, directing sustained and accurate placement of ordnance!"

Instead of

“Shave and a haircut. Two bits,”

I’ve been singing to myself

”Frog on a sprinkler. Right now!”

Archived