SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky County Regulators This Sat. July 11

WOODFOX , sass#34179

Looks like we're gonna have a little relief from the the intense heat by Saturday. We will have free bottled water on ice for those that forget to bring theirs. Also we'll be shooting straight through so don't forget to bring some edibles to snack on. The stages are online and were written to be short, fast, with as little movement & thinking as possible being it's generally hot in July..... 'cause I'm feeling old, feeble, and weak minded; mainly weak minded. Hope to see ya all there. Gonna see what excuse Rye Miles has :lol:

11 hours ago, Badfinger & Sassy said:

Looks like we're gonna have a little relief from the the intense heat by Saturday. We will have free bottled water on ice for those that forget to bring theirs. Also we'll be shooting straight through so don't forget to bring some edibles to snack on. The stages are online and were written to be short, fast, with as little movement & thinking as possible being it's generally hot in July..... 'cause I'm feeling old, feeble, and weak minded; mainly weak minded. Hope to see ya all there. Gonna see what excuse Rye Miles has :lol:

I'm planning on it......but they are calling for thunderstorms you know that right??:o Isolated and only a 30% chance

51 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I'm planning on it......but they are calling for thunderstorms you know that right??:o Isolated and only a 30% chance

Rain will feel good

5 minutes ago, WOODFOX , sass#34179 said:

Rain will feel good

True enough!!

looking forward to it!! rain or shine!!!

Archived