SASS Wire Forum

WTB Dillon Precision 9mm Carbide Dies for a 550 Press

Howdy,

As the title says, I am looking to buy a set of Dillon Precision 9mm Carbide Dies. 

Please let me know if you have a set, what condition they are in and how much you want for them shipped to Zip Code 92583. Thanks!

Good morning pards, I’m still searching for a set of Dillon 9mm dies. 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kid Rich said:

For which press?

kR

Dillion 550. Thanks for asking, 

2 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Dillon has some :P

OLG 

I checked there first. None in stock. I guess with the continuation of social distancing everyone is reloading ammo. :lol:

I have what you need in a complete quick change set with powder measure. Have not used it in a long time. Let me think on it and be sure I want to sell it. I will get back with you 

16 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

I have one for an SDB.

kR

Hi Kid, do you have the complete conversion kit (carbide dies, shell plate, etc.) for the SDB? If so, how much would it be shipped? 

1 hour ago, Kid Rich said:

It won't fit the 550.

kR

Understand. I also own a Square Deal B, I just really prefer to load on my 550. 

2 hours ago, Hillbilly Drifter said:

disregard, I decided not to sell it

Thank you anyway Drifter! 

I will make sure when we get back home we are on our way to a shoot right now. Black Gold.

kR

21 hours ago, Ethan Cord said:

Hi Kid, do you have the complete conversion kit (carbide dies, shell plate, etc.) for the SDB? If so, how much would it be shipped? 

• 2 weeks later...

Still on the hunt for Dillon dies. 

Shoot straight amigos!

• 2 weeks later...

Still looking for dies.

Just received a parcial order from Dillon.  The 9mm dies and conversion kit are on back order.  Hope to get them soon.  

The SDB dies are carbide, I have every thing but the locater pins (#3), including a new shellplate and both a rn and swc seater stems. I also have a small primer slide if you need one.

I would like to have $68 shipped for the dies or $80 shipped including the sm primer slide.

kR

Ps Also includes the two toolhead plates

19 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

The SDB dies are carbide, I have every thing but the locater pins (#3), including a new shellplate and both a rn and swc seater stems. I also have a small primer slide if you need one.

I would like to have $68 shipped for the dies or $80 shipped including the sm primer slide.

kR

Ps Also includes the two toolhead plates

Hi Kid Rich,

Thank you for locating the Square Deal B parts, I’ll take them! Sending a PM your way for payment info.

Archived