SASS Wire Forum

Unfortunate sale of Guns.

Hi Cowboys & Cowgirls.

Unfortunate Circumstances dictate I need to sell these firearms.

All these guns are world championship winning firearms and are ready race guns.

Would suit any shooter looking to get somewhere and would save one a considerable amount of money than starting afresh. There is absolutely nothing to spend on these guns.

Prices are reasonable compared to what you would spend to achieve the same result.

They are all ready to go, well looked after, and in top condition, mostly smithed by master gunsmith, RCD in Oklahoma.

Item 1, Uberti 1873 (S# W61***) - 38 /357 cal, 20” barrel deluxe short rifle (pistol grip)  SOLD 

Item 2, Uberti 1873 (S# W42059) - 38/357 cal,      SOLD

Item 3, SKB 100E (S#5110494) shotgun 12gge, 21” barrels, big bead sight virtually brand new, newly actioned by RCD, in fact I haven’t even seen or fired it.

Asking only …..$1350.00 SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Items 4 & 5 gone.

Items 6 &7, one pair of OM Ruger Vaqueros, 38 cal. (S# 586*** & 586***) but fitted with NM grips frames, & SASS grips. SS Octagonal barrels 4 3/4" with solid brass front sights by Snakeoil George, only fired one match EOT in 2019!

Short stroked & actioned by Boomstick, with lightweight trigger and hammer springs. The weight balance, & of course poa with the NM grip frames, on an OM is superb, they stay on target, as recoil is dampened.

Both in perfect condition, also pins have been made to look like screws with slots, and they are consecutively numbered. There is over $800.00 of extras in each in these guns with smithing etc.

Asking……. $2300.00 will only sell as a pair. ALL SOLD 

All the above in OKC.

Most guns can come with covers and/or soft bag carry case included, except Items 1 & 2..

All prices plus packing & Pony Express charges. (Prefer face to face pick up in OK)

Preferred payment by PAYPAL please, as a “gift” to: jacknkatkelli@gmail.com or to: brtssw@gmail.com

58058678439__6C509A58-8B44-463F-A244-173A26D7E400.jpeg

"All prices plus packing & Pony Express charges. (Prefer face to face pick up in OK)"

8 hours ago, Rootin Tootin said:

What is the caliber on the pistols and where in OK are you located..........

38 cal, they're in Piedmont OKC.

6 hours ago, Yosemite Seth said:

I’m interested in your 73 rifle. Pm sent

SOLD Pending Funds.

9 hours ago, Doc Ironbeard said:

Sorry to hear this. Any time someone has to sell their firearms to make ends meet is a sad day indeed. BEST OF LUCK COWBOY!!

Don't jump to unhappy conclusions, 

Maybe the people or place storing them is closing, or over-charging, and the situation may not be financially advantageous to maintain / move/ keep them.

He didn't say he was getting out of the game, just not going to keep owning a few sets of guns.  If they were quitting the game, that would be a big loss for the Game.

Or maybe he just signed a Top Dollar firearms sponsorship deal, and needs to get rid of these brands.

Or he signed a 20 year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs......

1 hour ago, T-Square said:

Or he signed a 20 year deal with the Kansas City Chiefs......

I think that will be the Monarchs, or the Smoking Blues, or the "Q."

The SKB was out of my budget, but otherwise I was tempted. I'm sure the new owner will be pleased.

BTT as someone needs that rifle.

Sorry to hear you have a difficult situation causing you to sell some of your shooting irons.  Those pistol are beautiful, I just don't need another pair. Bump up

On 7/7/2020 at 11:55 PM, Jersey Kid, SASS #287 said:

Some good looking guns! All the best and a free bump to the top, JK

On 7/8/2020 at 8:15 AM, Capt. R. Hugh Kidnme said:

Sorry to hear you have a difficult situation causing you to sell some of your shooting irons.  Those pistol are beautiful, I just don't need another pair. Bump up

Thank you for your kind words, it's hard parting with a loved one.:wub: or ones!:(

All sold, just the pistols to go.

BTT

• 1 month later...

Hello Copenhagen kid. Just starting in SASS and looking for what you got in the Vaqueros Items #6 & 7.  Are they still available and are they 357’s or just 38’s.  any other info you can provide would be great.  Thank you Bill.   Redscoutdogs@yahoo.com

406 334-3387

Jackaroo.  Just starting in SASS and looking for what you got in the Vaqueros Items #6 & 7.  Are they still available and are they 357’s or just 38’s.  any other info you can provide would be great.  Thank you Bill.   Redscoutdogs@yahoo.com

406 334-3387 please let me know

Archived