SASS Wire Forum

Dead Lives Matter.

Raylan

So unfair, who's going to speak for the dead getting cheated out of their stimulus checks. Dead people have rights too. Why many still vote, even if they do all vote for Democrats. Dead Lives Matter.

Zombies have rights too ya know!

Heck I think I saw one on the Supreme Court benches.

I was following that all the way up to when he said that social security would get the money back.

Let's say they sent a check to my house for Mama. Mama's been dead for 12 years. Somehow I cash the check.

How is social security going to get that money back?

I'm confused.

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

I was following that all the way up to when he said that social security would get the money back.

Let's say they sent a check to my house for Mama. Mama's been dead for 12 years. Somehow I cash the check.

How is social security going to get that money back?

I'm confused.

I would guess that as part of your sentencing the judge will order you to repay the money.  :D

Angus

I can't say for sure, but I'd bet all my relatives buried in Chicago vote and vote Demoratic...even my Dad who was a staunch Republican all his life!  Looks to me like the dead in Chicago ought to rise up and stop the carnage on the South and West sides!  The live ones don't seem to be able to do anything about it!  A person was safer on the streets of Dodge City in the 1870's, on a Saturday night, south of the deadline!  Ironic...I just watched High Noon.  None of the folks in Hadleyville would help Will Kane (John Wayne stated he doubted that would have happened...see Coffeyville), but it sure looks like a modern incarnation what with people wanting to defund or abolish police departments! :angry::angry::angry:

Stay well, Pards!

1 hour ago, Smoky Pistols said:

So, we had to have a new bill to keep something totally stupid from happening??????

Smoky,

This is American politics at it's finest and self perpetuating best. Let's create a totally unregulated program with a bill, then fight over it, then pass it. And, then review and regulate it with a second bill. Works every time.....:D:D:D

1 hour ago, Smoky Pistols said:

So, we had to have a new bill to keep something totally stupid from happening??????

Yeah!

Because all of the other bills passed to stop something totally stupid from happening have worked so well!:blink:

Archived