SASS Wire Forum

How To Check Membership Status?

Cholla

I just received an email stating that my membership was about to expire. I think I already paid this year. My member card says it expires in March 2021. How can I check on when my membership is actually up?

Call SASS and sort it out:

SASS Address and Phone Numbers 

Single Action Shooting Society®
215 Cowboy Way
Edgewood, NM 87015

SASS Toll Free:  505.411.7277
Phone: 505.843.1320 
Fax: 877.770.8687 
www.sassnet.com

misty@sassnet.com

You can always go to the SASS membership page and do the Alias search .. If you show up ... you're paid up ... 

If the guy selling something in the classifieds doesn't show up ... don't buy it ... because he isn't a member!!

https://www.sassnet.com/Membership-Main-001A.php

6 minutes ago, Patagonia Pete said:

You can always go to the SASS membership page and do the Alias search .. If you show up ... you're paid up ... 

If the guy selling something in the classifieds doesn't show up ... don't buy it ... because he isn't a member!!

https://www.sassnet.com/Membership-Main-001A.php

Not sure how up to date that is, so I wouldn't depend on it being accurate.

8 minutes ago, Tyrel Cody said:

Not sure how up to date that is, so I wouldn't depend on it being accurate.

Well ... if you think you are a member ... but .... you don't show up in the Alias search you should be calling SASS. 

Just now, Patagonia Pete said:

Well ... if you think you are a member ... but .... you don't show up in the Alias search you should be calling SASS. 

I don't disagree with that, just know in the past that particular list is not always up to date.

1 minute ago, Tyrel Cody said:

I don't disagree with that, just know in the past that particular list is not always up to date.

If I thought I found an error ... I would call SASS right away and ask them what was going on.  

I have seen some interesting deals in the classifieds w/ some people implying they were members ... only to come here and find that just wasn't the case (and the other way around too).

I can remember one classified complaint where a seller disappeared (w/o shipping) after buyer had sent money ... AND ... the seller did not come up in the Alias list either.

That made me wonder why anyone would ever send money to someone they didn't know (on a classified listing) w/o checking the Alias first). 

Mine same, called SASS and told new cards sent but I still had to pay. Ops, did it over phone then.

Does anyone think that the time has come to step up the quality of the SASS membership cards?  I just renewed my membership this month, and half of all of the letters had flaked off of the membership card that I was sent. :(

18 hours ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Does anyone think that the time has come to step up the quality of the SASS membership cards?  I just renewed my membership this month, and half of all of the letters had flaked off of the membership card that I was sent. :(

Membership cards???

People actually care about the cards?

Wow...I truly am out of touch... Should have listened to all those folks that said I was out of touch.

Archived