SASS Wire Forum

The Duke - Here we go again

When will it stop, when will these people stop attacking the name on the John Wayne airport and the memorial to a true American legend. Here in the Republic of Washington we have a Marina dedicated to The man that loved the area and frequented it by boat whenever he could. That’s right John Wayne Marina. The first amendment is not a right to free speech instead it is the right to say what others wish to hear. Speak your mind and wait for the retribution, that is unless you are a person of color, Democrat or in a large group of people hell bent on changing, rewriting and destroying America. You know who they are, the ones that proclaim to be Americans while hating everything about America and American values. They hate everything that speaks of our past, our love of god, our freedom, and the Constitution of our country. The honest opinion of an American legend nearly half a century ago must be challenged by these cowards. Erase the name, the likeness, the memory, the legend and then the Republic of California will once again be whole. What you say?

It's totally ridiculous! How about Joe Biden running for POTUS and saying he didn't want his kids going to a "jungle school" because of integration? How come he gets away with that? Well..........we all know why!!:angry:

2 hours ago, Marshal Chance Taker said:

When will it stop, when will these people stop attacking the name on the John Wayne airport and the memorial to a true American legend. Here in the Republic of Washington we have a Marina dedicated to The man that loved the area and frequented it by boat whenever he could. That’s right John Wayne Marina. The first amendment is not a right to free speech instead it is the right to say what others wish to hear. Speak your mind and wait for the retribution, that is unless you are a person of color, Democrat or in a large group of people hell bent on changing, rewriting and destroying America. You know who they are, the ones that proclaim to be Americans while hating everything about America and American values. They hate everything that speaks of our past, our love of god, our freedom, and the Constitution of our country. The honest opinion of an American legend nearly half a century ago must be challenged by these cowards. Erase the name, the likeness, the memory, the legend and then the Republic of California will once again be whole. What you say?

I say that this bunch is a lazy gang of slackers. They hate America because America makes you work for a living instead of handing everything over to you for free.  They want “losers“ like us to support them and buy their goodies for them.  The fix is to cut out several of the big hand out programs so they will have to go to work or starve.  Then they’ll start rioting again. The way to fix that is to simply shoot one or two of the violent assaulters. The rest will get the message right away.....BEHAVE-peaceful protest is acceptable, but blocking traffic and other disruptive behavior, intimidation, violence and assault, destruction of private, public and government property, public drunkenness and drug use, possession with intent to distribute, other rioting, looting and burning, defacing buildings automobiles, etc. (destruction, really), is NOT tolerable and never acceptable.

Cat Brules 

I hate to say it , but I cringed when  JW was taped in the 60's saying that blacks should not be allowed to

vote as they were incapable of governing themselves. I was totally shocked and I am as right wing and

conservative as one can be.

It is questionable today, just look at the stats it’s not a question of if, it is when. Just the mere suggestion of deserving some sort of retribution payment tells it all. And let’s not forget 95% crime against their own, the rate of recidivism, percentage of blacks receiving social assistance. The civil war ended 155 years ago, their is no one that deserves any retribution payments. The parts of this country that yell racism the loudest and at every opportunity are not only Democrat run states but have black mayors, police chiefs, officers, assemblymen etc.. Black only Universities, NAACP, a sea of social programs for blacks, Black Entertainment TV, quotas for hiring, it goes on and on. And yet every time a non black police officer steps over the line they burn down their neighborhoods. If everything was black it would still be wrong due to white. Unfortunately The Duke was correct then and still is today.

So Marshall Chance you like the Duke believe in “. White power” and that blacks are incapable of

basically self governance? Because that’s what he believed !?  Your rant above is unbelievable.

You seem to confuse left wing liberalism with race. There’s a hell if a lot if blacks who are conservative and Trump supporters!!
 All I can say is I hope things change for you as you seem quite off center. 

44 minutes ago, Dutch Nichols, SASS #6461 said:

So Marshall Chance you like the Duke believe in “. White power” and that blacks are incapable of

basically self governance? Because that’s what he believed !?  Your rant above is unbelievable.

You seem to confuse left wing liberalism with race. There’s a hell if a lot if blacks who are conservative and Trump supporters!!
 All I can say is I hope things change for you as you seem quite off center. 

It’s not a question of white power, it’s not a question of black Americans with conservative views, and it’s not about your center. It’s about responsibility plain and simple, it’s about how far does the playing field have to be tilted before a group will quit claiming foul. It’s not about “white privilege” either, I come from Irish descendants. My grandmother served three years in servitude to come to this country. My mother was called “black Irish” and was shunned by non catholic children. Farther back my Irish family was treated worse than the blacks and the Chinese while working in mines and railroads. On the other side of my heritage is soldiers that fought in the war between the states, and yes for the Union. If your idea of center is accurate this country is in much worse shape than was thought. And 50 years ago those statements were accurate, want to end racial inequality, stop being racist and address the social issues that are directly a product of your own actions.

Archived