SASS Wire Forum

Spring Roundup-Evansville Indiana

Throwing this up for my pards across the river. West Side Regulators first 3 day match July 23-25 in Evansville, Indiana. Thursday is Wild Bunch, Warm up, and side matches. Friday and Saturday main match. Great club with excellent props. Come out and help make it a success, shoot with Duke Skywalker, Persimmon Dan, and the man, the myth, the legend...Chinaman. apps at west side sportsmans club website.

On Friday,  after the Main Match;  the Club will be hosting a Fish Fry.  To pass the time between the end of the Main Match and the start of the Fish Fry; we will be hosting Friday Night Cowboy Games.  We will have several Shooting Challenges, as well as several Non Shooting Games .  All are designed to make your time on the range one you will "talk about for for a long while".   Shooting Events will consist of :  Team Challenge,  Couples Challenge,  Poker Card Shoot, the Old Brown Jug Swinging Rack and the Cowboy Running Man (Shotgun Challenge).    Non-shooting games include Stick Pony Race, Bouncy Horse Race (yes we have adult size bouncy horses) Cowboy Corn Hole Tournament and Cowboy Horse Shoe tournament.  Gift Baskets are being provided for the Winners of Each Challenge.   So make plans to attend and stay on the range Friday for some great fun and a few laughs!  

Persimmon Dan has done a GREAT job on the Wild Bunch stages.   If you would like to shoot this but don't have equipment, let me know.

man i am so depressed that my  work situation is going to prevent me  from making this one. i have talked with dan over the last two years as he prepped for this. if you have ever seen his holsters he makes you will understand he is a man who pays attention to details.....i have no doubt this will be a top notch, well run match. he's got a bunch of great cowpokes helping him as well... .good luck to all and may ya'll have some perfect weather.

Preparations are Well under way.  Going to Be  Great Shoot and a fun Time will had by all.   Finished up the Door Prizes and Friday night Game awards last Night.   Also wanted to let those of you that have not signed up yet.  We Will Taking Apps Right until the Last Possible Minute on Friday Morning!!!    Also if you have never done it. we will riding and Shooting out of the Mine Car on Thrusday!!

I helped setup the range today and we did a walk-thru of the stages. Fast close and a couple that you have to think a bit, but nothing should be a problem. The Fun starts Thursday morning and I am looking forward to seeing you-all there. We will have some tents setup on the range with picnic tables, lunch available all three days, a couple of big fans to help move the air around should it get hot. We are taking sign-ups until the shooting starts and call to get on a posse so you don't miss the fun.

KanDoKen and I have been looking forward to shaking the Missouri dust off and going for an adventure.  We are very tired of being stuck at home.

It's been years since I was at this club and it was a blast then, I know it's only improved over the years.  Pulling on Wednesday -- see you on Thursday!

Archived