SASS Wire Forum

United Vision for Idaho

Alpo

Anybody ever hear of them?

I just got a text. He "wanted to reach out and see how you and your family are doing".

I found their website. They are against systemic discrimination.

I'm thinking it's a scam of some kind, but am requesting other opinions.

I don't think they are on Mud Marine's Christmas card list.

Influence Watch

United Vision for Idaho is a left-of-center advocacy organization focusing on state-level issues in Idaho.

Idealist

About Us

Years of wedge politics, and right wing ideology dominated Idaho, and led to the founding of United Vision for Idaho in 1995. UVI is a permanent, statewide, multi-issue coalition designed to transform that political landscape by promoting public policy which allows every person to live with dignity and security in a healthy environment; by building relationships and open communication; by promoting public dialogue on the common values of the coalition; and by helping to empower participation in democracy. It is our mission the enhance access to the tools and resources, which would enable all people the same opportunity to enhance their own lives, that of their families, communities, state and nation, without discrimination or bias. We work with a diverse group of organizations to unify them under a collective frame, advocating policy that centers on economic justice and human rights, which helps our message resonate across political lines in the state, and generate a cohesive movement capable of championing real change for Idaho

1 hour ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I think they used every buzz word in existence in that “mission statement”!

:o

Nope, I don't see "synergy" or any of its derivatives, "paradigm," or "best practice." 

4 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Nope, I don't see "synergy" or any of its derivatives, "paradigm," or "best practice." 

Aw, man... 

:(

6 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Aw, man... 

:(

You clearly haven't had to sit through as many lectures and trainings as I have, or had to read as many mission statements! I envy you.

"It is our mission the enhance access to the tools and resources which would enable all people the same opportunity to enhance their own lives, that of their families, communities, state and nation, without discrimination or bias.  "

Yea, like access to my wallet.

21 minutes ago, DocWard said:

Or.... 'Most Americans..........."

..........Widder

2 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

About Us

Years of wedge politics, and right wing ideology dominated Idaho, and led to the founding of United Vision for Idaho in 1995. UVI is a permanent, statewide, multi-issue coalition designed to transform that political landscape by promoting public policy which allows every person to live with dignity and security in a healthy environment; by building relationships and open communication; by promoting public dialogue on the common values of the coalition; and by helping to empower participation in democracy. It is our mission the enhance access to the tools and resources, which would enable all people the same opportunity to enhance their own lives, that of their families, communities, state and nation, without discrimination or bias. We work with a diverse group of organizations to unify them under a collective frame, advocating policy that centers on economic justice and human rights, which helps our message resonate across political lines in the state, and generate a cohesive movement capable of championing real change for Idaho

I read this.  It's a bunch of nonsense.  I assume it's left wing ideology, but frankly, it left me wondering what they are really after.  Yes, I know what they want.  It would show integrity if they were honest about it.

40 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

What I want to know is why a group that is focused on Idaho is contacting people in Florida for money. Have they run out of gullible people in Idaho?

DING DING DING DING DING!!

We have a winner.

Truckload of likes.jpg

We have always had a few fringe groups in Coeur d'Alene and Boise. We encourage them to quarantine themselves in specific  areas of the state. Like cockroaches, they are easier to ignore them LOL. The group in CdA is an offshoot of "Kalifornians for a Better Coeur d'Alene"!!!   Nuff said!!!  ;)

Boise is filled with Kalifornians, Portland Oregonians and  Seattle Washingtonians. They moved to Idaho to "escape" but brought their liberal BS with them.

Luckily, our legislature is ahead of the game ad has passed dozens of preemptive laws to emasculate them.

3 hours ago, DocWard said:

Don’t give the thieving skunks any help!

Cat Brules

Harvard, Yale and Princeton are prominent in the fake media. dartmouth is well represented in fox and the wall street journal.  :-)

Anyone that uses the term “systemic discrimination” is, in and of itself, playing a Goebbels-like game with words and innuendo. 

Every major city that has had riots and protests over “systemic discrimination” has been run and dominated for decades by members of a certain political party in this country. 

Archived