SASS Wire Forum

Found One. RCBS/Pacific Snap In Shell Holder Ram

Found one, thanks P-Dawg. I've looked/searched everywhere I can think of. As I type I'm waiting for RCBS to call me back. The ram I'm looking for is 4-7/8" long by about 7/8" in diameter or 0.810-12. It's going in a vintage Pacific "C" type press, the smaller one.

NRA Patriot Life Member

SASS Life Member #6683

Hi Kid:

This one came out of a vintage Pacific "C" press.

If I recall correctly, I purchased it for the press, which was given to me by an old friend about 25 years ago, when he taught me to reload.

It is about 4-7/8" long, but looks to be about 3/4" or so in diameter.

If yer interested, I will find some calipers and measure it.

I don't remember how much I have into it, but I'm thinking $20 + $5 shipping.

Heck, if yer willing to pay the shipping, I can put the whole press in a flat rate box and ship it all to you for $35 total.

Let me know if yer interested.

Thanks

--Dawg

'

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

-Dawg;

You've got a deal, I can tell just by looking at it it's the correct ram. If you'll take PayPal I'll pay you as soon as I hear back from you.

I'll take the press & the ram. Will you take payment via PayPal, if so send me your email address, if not I can send you a money order or a personal check.

KD

Howdy, Kid,

Lots of folks will tell you not to put actual personal details in the forum.

You might edit it out, and do a Personal Message to Dawg.

Just what I heard...….

Archived