SASS Wire Forum

Organizers of defund the police protest request police protection

Raylan

If nothing else tells you that 90% of this is now political theater.........well....yeah.....there's really nothing to say then. Video at the link.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/06/27/i-st-you-not-video-of-officer-explaining-why-organizers-of-defund-the-police-protest-requested-police-presence-melts-irony-detectors/

Any politician that supports defunding police should loose his/her "protection." No security detail, no secret service, no armored limos, NOTHING. They should have the same level of protection they wish to inflict on the American people!

Minneapolis council members calling to defund police spend $63G on private security details after receiving death threats.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-city-council-members-private-security-detail-death-threats

7 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Minneapolis council members calling to defund police spend $63G on private security details after receiving death threats.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapolis-city-council-members-private-security-detail-death-threats

That money should come out of their own pockets, not city funds.

6 hours ago, Doc X said:

Any politician that supports defunding police should loose his/her "protection." No security detail, no secret service, no armored limos, NOTHING. They should have the same level of protection they wish to inflict on the American people!

AMEN SISTER.jpg

6 hours ago, Doc X said:

... of health care too.

1 hour ago, John Kloehr said:

... of health care too.

All politicians need to be on Obama Care paid out of their salary, they voted for it we didn't, they need to live with it! After they are out of office they only get Social Security IF they paid into it during their "working" career's. Elected official is a JOB, not a position of entitlement. I could go on but I have a doctor check up tomorrow, gotta watch the BP!

I also think that the Police should refuse to work at any sporting event where BLM supporters take a knees during the National anthem.  If they do not support the police, let someone else protect them at these events.

These idiots need to realize that they can’t have it both ways and that the way they espouse would remove the mechanism that protects them and their stupid demands!!

Damned right they should foot any expenses AND be held responsible for any harm to others!!

9 hours ago, MAYOBARD SASS #13025L said:

I also think that the Police should refuse to work at any sporting event where BLM supporters take a knees during the National anthem.  If they do not support the police, let someone else protect them at these events.

I will let them use my knee...in their scrotum.or their vulva, depending on whatever their real or imagined gender may be at that particular moment.  Morons!

CB

Typical leftist, liberals...a.k.a. progressive democrats.  Might as well tell the truth, and let the truth lead you where it will.

I did not leave the democratic party....it left me!!! 

The fruit of their way of thinking is all over the news, right now.  A "captured zone" in Seattle...tearing down historic statues, even Lincoln's...defunding police...discarding our national anthem, for one that is more "relevant" for today,"peaceful" protests that are a thin disguise for vandalism, and stealing. 

All the more reason to VOTE this year, in all the elections, or else we will be using virtual firearms in our homes and on-line, and pointing our fingers at the targets (instead of our clones), at the matches....presuming we get to have get-together matches, anymore, that is.. 

Let's all VOTE for those that believe in, and practice, the right to keep and bear arms, and to use the firearms for recreation, and protection. 

VOTE for the person....not the party.  Read the party's platform, on-line, if you want to know where they stand on 2nd amendment issues!!! 

Those idiots don't need to re-write the Constitution, and Bill of Rights.  They need to RE-READ them!!!

If you don't vote, and if you don't vote for the ones you know good and well will help our sport, and our rights....then you are dumber than I was that dry year!

W.K.

Archived