SASS Wire Forum

Personals, 1865 Style

Subdeacon Joe

I will guess he got a lot of positive responses and his pick.

5 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

Waterfalls?  :blink:

My daughter and her husband bought a waterfall in NC last year and are in the process of getting the house of their dreams put together.  Oh, yeah, it's on 6.5 acres of hillside, a lot of it a cliff.  'Bout 5,000 square feet if I'm not mistaken,  with three stories(with a geared elevator), plus a separate garage and a separate work shop for his wood shop.

I'll have to ask Widder if anyone answered his ad.:D

Can you imagine what an 18yo ad would look like nowadays?

Sup? I want a hot girl to hook up wit. I don't like to do nuttin but kill ****** on my Xbox. You gots to like dat, nowamsayin? I don't wont no uglies and you better no how I want my cocoa puffs made and take care my cloths and do eveything else I want. I got my on crib in the corner of mamas basement. I dont let her come done her so we be private. If you ain't real hot, you gots to be rollin.

Sad but thats about how it would be, minus the OMGs, and a bunch of other abbreviations you have to have a degree in slang to understand.

3 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I'll have to ask Widder if anyone answered his ad.:D

Can you imagine what an 18yo ad would look like nowadays?

Sup? I want a hot girl to hook up wit. I don't like to do nuttin but kill ****** on my Xbox. You gots to like dat, nowamsayin? I don't wont no uglies and you better no how I want my cocoa puffs made and take care my cloths and do eveything else I want. I got my on crib in the corner of mamas basement. I dont let her come done her so we be private. If you ain't real hot, you gots to be rollin.

Sad but thats about how it would be, minus the OMGs, and a bunch of other abbreviations you have to have a degree in slang to understand.

I think the only thing he forgot was a real girl...Or then again maybe he did not care...Just look like one....In certain areas....

Texas Lizard

I am in California, they do not like us to offend anyone....Equal chances....

I wonder if an ad exactly like that get would get any responses in today's online dating sites??

Archived