SASS Wire Forum

Missing EOT

Black Hills Barb

This pic was taken in 2014, our first trip to EOT.  We thought it would be a one and done trip but found ourselves on the bi-annual plan and returned in 2016 and 2018.  We should be there right now.  My Facebook memories have been bittersweet this week.  We rolled over our match registrations and house rental and are looking forward to next year.  

Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle and outdoor

Yep, I’m missing it a lot also. I was going to bring my two Arizona grandsons this year to work as a Waddies filling the water jugs with ice and water. Hope to see everyone next year.

Well, the good news is that at least we're signed up for next year already.

1 hour ago, doc roy l. pain said:

Missing it big time also. Not seeing some of my friends that I only get to see at EOT. 

For sure.  Made them all since 2000 right after I took on the CAS sport.

I've told I don't know how many folks how I would normally not be around here this week.

With such a rise in the C virus, I just hope we see the chance of a go in 2021.  So sad.

3 hours ago, Black Hills Barb said:

This pic was taken in 2014, our first trip to EOT.  We thought it would be a one and done trip but found ourselves on the bi-annual plan and returned in 2016 and 2018.  We should be there right now.  My Facebook memories have been bittersweet this week.  We rolled over our match registrations and house rental and are looking forward to next year.  

Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle and outdoor

Cool...looking at pic picking out folks I recognize Clyde, San Juan, Camille, TL, Lester, and more

2006 was my first EOT. I shot as an Elder Statesman.  This year, I was going to shoot in the El Rey category.. The problem is competitors like me don't like to miss what could be our very last one!!!   :angry:  That's not a consideration for younger pards.  ;)

Archived