SASS Wire Forum

No longer looking. Got one '73 44-40 rifle or Carbine

Thought mebbe some of you Pards could dig around in yer safe queens' for something I can use. I promise to take good care of her...

Action job is ok as long as it is NOT short stroked.

Thanks,

MS

10 hours ago, Moonshine 20515 said:

Thought mebbe some of you Pards could dig around in yer safe queens' for something I can use. I promise to take good care of her...

Action job is ok as long as it is NOT short stroked.

Thanks,

MS

There is one for sale on the Merchants forum.

Howdy Moonshine, I bought A Winchester, made by Moroku, last fall. It is a 20” short rifle. Blued. Round barrel. .44-40. I have shot it in about four matches. It is without a doubt the most accurate rifle Ive owned. Maybe the caliber? Maybe the rifle?
  These are slick right out of the box. I upgraded to a 24” rifle from Santa, and as much as I like this rifle, it wont get shot, so, since it sounds like you would provide a good home for her, I would sell her for 1300$ and I will split shipping with you. Ned

5 hours ago, Ned Plinkerton, SASS #41905 said:

Howdy Moonshine, I bought A Winchester, made by Moroku, last fall. It is a 20” short rifle. Blued. Round barrel. .44-40. I have shot it in about four matches. It is without a doubt the most accurate rifle Ive owned. Maybe the caliber? Maybe the rifle?
  These are slick right out of the box. I upgraded to a 24” rifle from Santa, and as much as I like this rifle, it wont get shot, so, since it sounds like you would provide a good home for her, I would sell her for 1300$ and I will split shipping with you. Ned

Sounds like a fine rifle; however, I'm looking to use this rifle for NCOWS and it is not anapproved rifle for that game.  Not sure why.

Thanks,'

MS

5 hours ago, Nickel City Dude said:

There is one for sale on the Merchants forum.

I'm looking for a rifle with no short stroke.

Thanks,

MS

Sent you a PM with photo.

Thank you Chase Randall.  Pleasure doing business with you.  Look forward to seeing you down the trail.

Thanks again for a fine Rifle.

MoonShine

• Moonshine 20515 changed the title to No longer looking. Got one '73 44-40 rifle or Carbine

Archived