SASS Wire Forum

Colorado Big Al’s Guns!!!!

Hello Everyone!!

By now, most of the Cowboy Shooter's have heard that we lost a great one.....Colorado Big Al (Alvin Espinoza).  A very good friend of ours, Hank Ford with Accurate Custom Tactical, lives next door to one of his nephews and was asked by the family to sell most of Colorado Big Al's guns.  Hank deferred the Cowboy Guns to Aspen Wrangler and I, to get the word out to our shooting family.  We offered them up first to the shooters in the area clubs that knew Colorado Big Al and might want some of his personal guns for sentimental reasons.....or just because Al had some great firearms. And now we are posting them for sale to the SASS Family. All money from the sale of Al's guns is going to his adopted Mom.

If you knew Al....you knew he took very good care of his firearms.  And if you knew Al, you knew he was a really great shooter and his guns were slicked up and ready to go!

What we have for sale of his Cowboy Guns are:

1 SOLD - 1 1873 ..Still Available- 1873 Uberti Rifles:  1st generation short stroke kits, .357 caliber, slicked up and ready to go.  $1500.00 each

SOLD!!!! 2-Ruger New Vaqueros:  .357 Caliber, Wood Grips, Brass front sites, Stainless, Tuned and ready to rock. 5 1/2 inch barrels  $1300.00 for the pair

SOLD-Ruger Vaquero: .357 Caliber, Stainless Ruger standard black composite grips, Bisley hammers, brass front sites, Tuned up to go!  -1- 4 3/4 inch barrel $600.00 

Pictures are available upon request

Thank You! From Aspen Filly and Aspen Wrangler

All guns can be seen or inquiries at:  Accurate Custom Tactical - Hank Ford - 720-220-3446    email: actgunsmithing@gmail.com

Thanks from Al's Family!

Be Safe and Healthy!
Aspen Filly

I will measure in the morning !

thanks

AF

Filly,

Is the other Stoeger  nickel plated ?

Thx.    X   Mark

I'm interested in 2 of the three Vaqueros depending on more information and pictures of them.  What is the barrel length, are these old model vaqueros and  get some pictures.  thanks 

I'll take the 2 Old Model Vaqueros with 5.5 barrels.

Figured out a way....maybe not totally stupid! :-D

OK-I’m stupid!!! Can I add photos here....somehow that I’m missing???

Thanks in advance from the techno challenged Aspen Filly

image.thumb.jpeg.ab5247c25e8a3a7d51b5e407e093e923.jpeg

image.thumb.png.4bb8709d6206b7a82e836897b47391e8.png

AB069016-07E4-4DB0-A553-C8D63A52D8A6.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ef6fbb984572a4a69ec6159400a34487.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.10dfb665ef9359faa3fa847f2b0db906.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.1a4f43ec05f706858bc4f7eb03cc216c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.c78f294549219b9ce7254054712d1421.jpeg

All transactions are handled thru ACT Gunsmithing...info is below.

Thanks

All guns can be seen or inquiries at:  Accurate Custom Tactical - Hank Ford - 720-220-3446    email: actgunsmithing@gmail.com

Dallas- Hank is handling it all....he has all of the guns in his FFL books. He is a family friend of one of Big Al’s nephews and lives by them. Awesome guy!

We were just the vehicle to get the info out to the SASS family. I have my FFL, but extra paperwork that doesn’t beed to be done.

Give Hank a call....tell him

Aspen Wrangler and Aspen Filly referred you! (Win & Jane) :-D

17 hours ago, Aspen Filly 50535 said:

Hello Everyone!!

By now, most of the Cowboy Shooter's have heard that we lost a great one.....Colorado Big Al (Alvin Espinoza).  A very good friend of ours, Hank Ford with Accurate Custom Tactical, lives next door to one of his nephews and was asked by the family to sell most of Colorado Big Al's guns.  Hank deferred the Cowboy Guns to Aspen Wrangler and I, to get the word out to our shooting family.  We offered them up first to the shooters in the area clubs that knew Colorado Big Al and might want some of his personal guns for sentimental reasons.....or just because Al had some great firearms. And now we are posting them for sale to the SASS Family. All money from the sale of Al's guns is going to his adopted Mom.

If you knew Al....you knew he took very good care of his firearms.  And if you knew Al, you knew he was a really great shooter and his guns were slicked up and ready to go!

What we have for sale of his Cowboy Guns are:

2- 1873 Uberti Rifles:  Consecutive serial numbers, 1st generation short stroke kits, .357 caliber, slicked up and ready to go.  $1500.00 each

BOTH ARE SOLD 2- Double Barrel Stoeger Coach Guns:  Single Triggers, 12 gauge, 20" barrels, one factory engraved, one plain.   $500.00 each

2-Ruger New Vaqueros:  .357 Caliber, Wood Grips, Brass front sites, Stainless, Tuned and ready to rock. 5 1/2 inch barrels  $1300.00 for the pair

SOLD 2-5 1/2” barrel Vaqueros 3-Ruger Vaqueros:  .357 Caliber, Stainless Ruger standard black composite grips, Bisley hammers, brass front sites, Tuned up to go!  2-5 1/2 inch barrels -1- 4 3/4 inch barrel $600.00 each

Pictures are available upon request :  Aspen Wrangler-720-300-9400  OR  Aspen Filly-303-434-1204

Thanks from Al's Family!

Be Safe and Healthy!
Aspen Filly

Thanks for helping Al's family J & W.  Al was such a nice fellow.

To all concerned...I apologise if someone got a head of someone else to purchase on this post...it was not my intention for anyone to feel slighted. I am not always very computer/technology savy,   And I was trying to pass all the info I got onto Hank at the same time. Unfortunately I could only pass along alias’s to him and no clue to real names. All I can say is I’m sorry, it was never mixed up intentionally.

No good deed goes unpunished I guess. :-(

Just an FYI.....neither Hank Ford or us Aspen’s are making a dime off of these guns! We are Just trying to help a family in need. ALL proceeds go to Al’s mom whom he was helping to support.

Thanks Jane and Win for taking care of Al's guns. And, his mom. 

CBA was one of my favorite people to shoot with and he was always upbeat and positive.

We are all blessed to have known him. 

We are happy to help them Assassin, it just won’t be the same without him that’s for sure. He Was a very good friend! 

I’ll take the pair of stainless steel 357 mags with the brass sights for $1300!

I’m also interested in one of the rifles if you are willing to split the pair. 

please email me at moetvader357@gmail.com 

Hi Moe

I will forward this onto Hank Ford...at ACT Gunsmithing. He is handling $$ and shipping/transfers.

Here is his info:

All guns can be seen or inquiries at:  Accurate Custom Tactical - Hank Ford - 720-220-3446    email: actgunsmithing@gmail.com

I see no problem with selling the rifles individually!!!

Please call Hank Monday morning to handle your purchase-I’ve marked these guns ‘sales pending’ in this post for you! :-D

Thanks

Aspen Filly

Cyrus

yes he was! He also did coaching.

20 minutes ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Is he the guy who was a middle school teacher?  I used to shoot with him a long time ago.  

image.thumb.jpeg.08e4ea44c2227b4866ede8ca67301b8c.jpeg

Cyrus

Thanks CBA will be greatly missed. He was a mighty fine gentleman!!! We were honored to call him friend.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

Got my Stoeger today, great transaction with great folks. Thanks again!

Thank You Dallas!!!

On 6/27/2020 at 7:49 PM, Moe T Vator said:

I’ll take the pair of stainless steel 357 mags with the brass sights for $1300!

I’m also interested in one of the rifles if you are willing to split the pair. 

please email me at moetvader357@gmail.com 

Thanks Moe!!!

Archived