SASS Wire Forum

OVV regular monthly match this Saturday

Thunder Creek Kid

Congrats to our top shooters, Holly Woody ladies and Gray Hare mens.

Good shoot today thanks to everybody who came out. We had shooters from the state of North Carolina and Washington.

Scores are uphttp://ohiovv.com/content/june-2020-main-match

Once again the weatherman scared me off! Did you have any rain at all? It was raining steadily up here when I woke up and the weatherman said Mt.Vernon had rain and thunderstorms! I didn't want to chance the 2 hour drive in the rain. Brown cancelled so I figured you guys would. Oh well, at least you beat me!!

30 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Once again the weatherman scared me off! Did you have any rain at all? It was raining steadily up here when I woke up and the weatherman said Mt.Vernon had rain and thunderstorms! I didn't want to chance the 2 hour drive in the rain. Brown cancelled so I figured you guys would. Oh well, at least you beat me!!

It started raining a little on our fifth stage, nothing real bad we were under cover of the stages. 

If your scared to shoot against me just say so don't use the weather as an excuse!

39 minutes ago, Thunder Creek Kid said:

It started raining a little on our fifth stage, nothing real bad we were under cover of the stages. 

If your scared to shoot against me just say so don't use the weather as an excuse!

Not scared I just hate to keep beating you!!

Archived