SASS Wire Forum

NASCAR: stupid again

7 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

There wasn't much to 'get to the bottom'.   It apparently was quickly discovered, along with photo's that the so called 'noose'

was a piece of rope that had been hanging on that door since ATLEAST last October and that it served a purpose

in helping with raising/lowering the door.

My guess is that somebody was ready to take that rope and whoop a bunch of NASCAR officials for acting like the sky was

falling.    I ain't totally disappointed in Bubba cause its obvious he don't know any better.   Just because you can run a car

200 mph don't mean ya got any common sense.

BUT..... I am some what disappointed in Richard Petty who should have known better

Its just my opinion, but NASCAR did not display any kind of loyalty to any cause other than promoting the cause of Stupidity.

And ALL those other drivers and pit crew members jumped right on the band wagon.

If ONE of them is discovered with COVID during the next few days..... NASCAR could be out of business the rest of the year........

and WHO do you think they have to 'thank' for that?  Theyowndangself.

...........Widder

WIDDER......!

What makes you believe that Richard Petty didn’t know what that rope really was?

Petty was likely just putting the spurs to someone that most of his fellow racers recognize as a grandstanding idiot!

Cat Brules

32 minutes ago, Cat Brules said:

WIDDER......!

What makes you believe that Richard Petty didn’t know what that rope really was?

Petty was likely just putting the spurs to someone that most of his fellow racers recognize as a grandstanding idiot!

Cat Brules

I didn't say anything about Richard Petty knowing or not knowing about the rope.

My comment was intended to imply that RP should have known better than to get drug into the 

'grandstanding' parade surrounding the event.

And what makes you think Petty was likely just putting the spurs to someone that most of this fellow racers recognize as a 

grandstanding idiot?

My disappointment in RP is that Bubba drives for him.  Petty is Bubba's boss.  Richard was part of the grandstanding march

parading down pit row with every one else.    Thats why I'm disappointed.  

If we could read the minds of all those other drivers, owners, pit crews, etc......, my guess is that most of them

probably feel like they were set up and used just to pacify someone who wants to advance his political agenda

and try to get favorable news coverage.

EDIT:  it is possible that RP knew about that pull down rope and was allowing Bubba a chance to show the

world he really is an idiot.   

..........Widder

NASCAR ruined the racing future of Kyle Larsen after he inadvertently said the N_____ word while I Racing.  NASCAR has allowed drivers who been arrested to continue to drive.  Yet they are not going to do anything to Bubba who made all of NASCAR look like a bunch of fools and tools for BLM.  They've let him (and Denny Hamlin) use his car to make a political statement.  I believe that a lot of their loyal fan base will stop being loyal and put NASCAR in the same category as the NFL and stop supporting them.  Professional sports has turned into nothing more than a bunch of millionaire cry babies.

Archived