SASS Wire Forum

WTS Uberti '66 .44 sp. short rifle parts REVISED

el Pueblo

Selling used Uberti  '66 .44 sp. short rifle parts , manuf circ. 2001, component groups as listed below., EXCEPT NO RECEIVER.

$525 takes ALL, incl. shipping CONUS, or individually as priced below.

1. Octagonal .44 sp. 20'' barrel, bright bore, speed front sight, mag tube with SS spring and follower.............................................................................$200
  2. Wood forestock, brass end cap  w/ screws and spacer (10 years' worth of dings as main match gun)…………………………...…….................................…...…$95
  3.  Right and left side plates w/ screws, good loading gate......……...$80
  4. Hammer/trigger assembly ….....................………………………………………………….$60
  5.  Wood straight-grip buttstock with brass butt plate and screws (dings as in 2. above)……………………………...…...…...……………………................................……..$175

uberti 66 all 1.jpg

Uberti 66 Num.jpg

If you'll consider $300 shipped for everything listed above, I'll take it. This offer isn't meant to be offensive, but I've paid $700 for used, complete and working 66's in the past. I'll completely understand your passing on this offer.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tully

I'd be interested in everything in front of the receiver if you decide to break it up a bit more. Makes no sense for me to buy a damaged receiver when I will have to pay another 100+ dollars to run it through an FFL.

Slim,

I'm not knowledgeable enough to separate the receiver from the barrel

without damage. Respectfully, I wasn't aware an inoperable receiver with no links, lifter, carrier, lever, would have to go through an FFL.  Am I missing something?

Any receiver with the serial number has to go through an FFL, Unless it has been demilled. Not sure of what that procedure entails, but don't think you can just saw it in half and call it good.

15 hours ago, Springfield Slim SASS #24733 said:

I'd be interested in everything in front of the receiver if you decide to break it up a bit more. Makes no sense for me to buy a damaged receiver when I will have to pay another 100+ dollars to run it through an FFL.

For $250.00 more you can buy my 66 a whole one that works ??

Or a brass bushing, as the pin usually turns in the hole.

Slim, Goody, et al...............................Thanks for the input.

RECEIVER HAS BEEN REMOVED.

Balance of parts for sale as listed revised, WITHOUT RECEIVER.

Archived