SASS Wire Forum

a mask saved my life

Dirty Dog Doug

My girlfriends younger very busty sister was  washing my hair before cutting it .

Boobs right in my face for few minutes. 

Good thing my mask covered up my smile or my GF would have shot me 

Oh, I have so many comments right now but my lip is bleeding from biting it so hard, ... don't really want to get kicked off The Wire! :D

Having raised my two granddaughters has taken a bit of fun out of life.  Last week Sawmill Mary and I were having lunch at favorite cafe.  Young waitress,  maybe 16, was blessed with a heavy burden.  She was wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs. Her blouse was tight by necessity.  I made it a point not to look after collecting the description that I posted.  

... reading this thread reminds me ...

... I've been practicing that Innocent Expression for better than six decades now ...

... and it hasn't worked yet ...

9 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

Having raised my two granddaughters has taken a bit of fun out of life.  Last week Sawmill Mary and I were having lunch at favorite cafe.  Young waitress,  maybe 16, was blessed with a heavy burden.  She was wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs. Her blouse was tight by necessity.  I made it a point not to look after collecting the description that I posted.  

Having raised two daughters and now with a granddaughter, some earlier activities of mine seem down right shameful. 

But I still respectfully appreciate beauty in all its forms, including the perfectly curved forms that the Creator endowed Into the women of our lives. 

Something I tell my wife when she catches me looking, "How can I appreciate the beauty I have if I have nothing to compare it to?"

And No, It doesn't keep me out of trouble.

Years ago my wife told me "You can read  the menu, you just can't order." 

I do take advantage of  that but I do not dwell too much on the ingredients of  each dish. ;)

Pat, my wife is similar to yours.  She reminds me that we are married, not blind.  If we are out and I miss a beautiful sight, she will point it out.  It doesn't matter where you get hungry as long as you come home to eat.

We have friends that are so insecure in their relationships (one couple has been together for almost 15 years) that fights break out over eye direction.  

Oh I cant complain our first date was at the gun range 

third date was at Hooters and she was showing her as much as any of Hooters girls

She has let one of her friends  give a lap dance 

we printed those shirts and lots other I cant post here 

but we only did those on girls tank tops 

Since it was San Fran guys wanted them toooooooo 

Just last night we were watching an episode of Longmire on Netflix and the wife said, “I know you were just leering at Vic’s cleavage there but I admit that right now I’m checking out Walt’s chest hair.”  Goose and Gander you know. 

Seamus

Some advice from my pa:  A woman's beauty is to be appreciated like fine art. But, like fine art, touch it and someone is going to break your fingers.

10 hours ago, Finagler 6853 Life said:

I told my wife that when I stop looking to put dirt on me because I will be dead.

I practice a catch and release system.  I only have one keeper.  It is cheaper to keep her.

A friend from work said to me once "I wonder when I'll stop looking at women". I said "Just before they shovel dirt in your face". Same as me.

22 minutes ago, Dustin Checotah said:

A friend from work said to me once "I wonder when I'll stop looking at women". I said "Just before they shovel dirt in your face". Same as me.

same here 

3 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

deadman.jpg

BUT!!!  What a way to go!!

I told Schoolmarm, not long after we married, that I had vowed to love, honor, and cherish! I further explained that I had never agreed to go blind!! 

23 hours ago, Seamus McGillicuddy said:

Just last night we were watching an episode of Longmire on Netflix and the wife said, “I know you were just leering at Vic’s cleavage there but I admit that right now I’m checking out Walt’s chest hair.”  Goose and Gander you know. 

Seamus

My wife is in her 40s and she has a crush on Attorney General Barr.  She likes to call him “Droopy” from the cartoon.  I’m not jealous.

3 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

BUT!!!  What a way to go!!

I told Schoolmarm, not long after we married, that I had vowed to love, honor, and cherish! I further explained that I had never agreed to go blind!! 

Did you note that the woman to his left is just daring him to turn his head?

3 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Did you note that the woman to his left is just daring him to turn his head?

I DID!!!  Ain’t been often I turned down a dare!!

Just because I'm married doesn't mean I don't notice.  Does mean I don't stare and drool.

Sunglasses.   Keep you from going blind looking at the sun and from getting slapped from looking at other things.

On 6/23/2020 at 6:46 AM, Dirty Dog Doug said:

My girlfriends younger very busty sister was  washing my hair before cutting it .

Boobs right in my face for few minutes. 

Good thing my mask covered up my smile or my GF would have shot me 

What were you do for blood pressure???

Texas Lizard

When we first got married my wife told me that I could "look but not touch".  Back in the 80s we were driving by the bus stop near the Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial in Hawaii.  There was a very well endowed blonde trying to hold everything together with a tube top. I  looked as we drove by,  looked over my shoulder,  and got smacked when I tried to adjust the rearview mirror.  Now I use stealth. 

BS

I can relate. One of our daughters in law is VERY attractive and VERY curvy, and a massage therapist. It's always been tempting to get a massage, but I have no doubt Mr. Johnson would quickly be standing at attention and it would be a bit embarrassing.

JHC

5 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

I can relate. One of our daughters in law is VERY attractive and VERY curvy, and a massage therapist. It's always been tempting to get a massage, but I have no doubt Mr. Johnson would quickly be standing at attention and it would be a bit embarrassing.

JHC

Nice to know...At your age you still have blood pressure problems...

Texas Lizard

6 hours ago, Capt. James H. Callahan said:

JHC

the blonde does massage too ..will stop there 

Archived