SASS Wire Forum

Statues not touched

I can’t find any bad news about them so I thought I’d report it instead of all the negative carp that’s going around.

nothing has happened in Manchester, NH, to the statues of Gen. John Stark, Casimir Pulaski, Marquis de Lafayette, all Revolutionary war heroes, GoldStar mothers, and others.

There's a statue of Lenin in Seattle that as far as I know is untouched! Lenin!!

54 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

There's a statue of Stalin in Seattle that as far as I know is untouched! STALIN!!

One of their gods in Seattle. The statue is of Lenin not Stalin I believe.

56 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

There's a statue of Stalin in Seattle that as far as I know is untouched! STALIN!!

Saw a video of the “protesters” in DC where they were trying to rip a statue down and the police pushed them back . The whole crowd was acting like a bunch of petulant 12yr olds 

2 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Ok, it is well taught about Lafayette, or was anyway.

Pulaski played a part in developing the American cavalry,, saved Washington’s life, and was killed in the battle of Savannah.  Somewhere in there was promoted to General.  

But Fort Pulaski in Georgia was occupied by Confederates during the war. And who was one of the main Engineer officers assigned to the construction of the fort in 1829? Why this young Virginian, a recent graduate of West Point! 
The connection is clear. Pulaski must have been a Confederate (while he wasn’t busy fighting the Redcoats) so naturally anything remotely related to him should be considered evil. Including the fire tool used by Wild land Firefighters, the Pulaski. 
I have used one myself, therefore I must be a racist.

This is clear Liberal thinking. :blink:

34A649F6-47CB-44F4-9597-FE036B72DEF7.jpeg

25AC0231-3F50-4B43-9AF0-81B231618D6E.jpeg

Last night a mob tried to tear down a statue in Washington D.C. of Andrew Jackson, they spray painted on the base "KILLER".  It's been reported that it was due slavery.  If we look back at the beginning of our country Presidents like Washington and Jefferson were also slave owners.  I guess their statues will be next.

The statue dedicated to the first black unit in the Civil War was defaced.
US Grant's statue was defaced.
They defaced the Lincoln Memorial.
This is not about slavery.
This is about erasing our past.
Pardon me.
I'm going to quit before I drag up a peach crate and do some good old fashioned street corner preaching.

44 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

But Fort Pulaski in Georgia was occupied by Confederates during the war. And who was one of the main Engineer officers assigned to the construction of the fort in 1829? Why this young Virginian, a recent graduate of West Point! 
The connection is clear. Pulaski must have been a Confederate (while he wasn’t busy fighting the Redcoats) so naturally anything remotely related to him should be considered evil. Including the fire tool used by Wild land Firefighters, the Pulaski. 
I have used one myself, therefore I must be a racist.

This is clear Liberal thinking. :blink:

34A649F6-47CB-44F4-9597-FE036B72DEF7.jpeg

25AC0231-3F50-4B43-9AF0-81B231618D6E.jpeg

Aha, 2nd Lt R.E. Lee!

before coming to fight in America, Pulaski fought against the Russians.

1 hour ago, Smoken D said:

One of their gods in Seattle. The statue is of Lenin not Stalin I believe.

You are correct sir, my mistake!:blush:

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

There's a statue of Lenin in Seattle that as far as I know is untouched! Lenin!!

I would like to "touch" it....As a matter of fact I would like to "touch" it to pieces.

17 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Two statues of Lenin remain in Ukraine, both in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone. Visit at your own peril.

not counting Crimea.

I saw a pretty long YouTube video series a few years ago of a Russian who was riding his motorcycle around in there and filming. Kinda eerie . You could see how everyone just dropped what they were doing and left . 

5 minutes ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I saw a pretty long YouTube video series a few years ago of a Russian who was riding his motorcycle around in there and filming. Kinda eerie . You could see how everyone just dropped what they were doing and left . 

It even looked like that in the former TOP SECRET, even beyond TOP SECRET radar installation. (Russian Woodpecker) where all of the electronics were trucked out in a few days, many many small computer boards scattered about, a room 75 meters long and 8 meters wide, almost underground which had been manned 24x365. Even the propaganda room looked like “drop everything and go”.  Soviet Army site. Still guarded by the Ukrainian army to prevent vandalism. The aluminum in the radar antennas is humongous.

40 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I would like to "touch" it....As a matter of fact I would like to "touch" it to pieces.

Easy to find. It glows in the dark. 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The one in Seattle?

Not sure about that one. Yup can find it by the crowd of hippies. Or maybe that’s a weed shop. :D

In the peoples republic of Berkeley a sober black biker club stood guard around MLKs statue . Seems 10 guys with Bats and willing to use them works good for the mob

If they were history buffs, they left John Stark's statue alone out of abject fear.

I've read that he had the tactical acumen of a buzzsaw.  Apparently,  he tended to be rather straightforward and abrupt in his tactical solutions.

Just now, Badger Mountain Charlie SASS #43172 said:

Yeppers. Bought and paid for by the denizens of Fremont.

Wife and I were just talking about this last night.  Statues of Washington and Grant coming down....but by God Lenin is SACRED!

2 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

There haven't been any hippies for decades.

Wrong

How long has the Lenin statue been there?

Just now, Utah Bob #35998 said:

How long has the Lenin statue been there?

Since the late 90's I think.   A long time.  It was purchased and brought over here after the USSR fell.  

23 minutes ago, Bart Slade said:

Since the late 90's I think.   A long time.  It was purchased and brought over here after the USSR fell.  

Makes no sense at all. His political philosophy sucked. The revolution failed. His government collapsed. Let’s put his statue up here.

Musta been a lot of weed smoked during the decision. And the statue must have been cheap. :lol::lol:

Ok since we have apparently evolved into a discussion of Lenin’s statues.  A few great ironies. Lenin, the great godless one, his tomb sits aside Red Square. If you ever see a parade in Red Square, the Russian bosses, Putler and the generals, are standing on Lenin’s tomb. When Christmas comes, all of Red Square is decorated for a celebration to the very Christian celebration.

in Simferopol, in Crimea, Russian occupied Crimea, Lenin Square, has a statue of Lenin with right arm raised, my guess is that it was 70’ tall. Lenin square, being the only large open space in the central city, gets a beautifully decorated Christmas tree, merely feet away from Lenin’s raised arm.

Archived