SASS Wire Forum

This picture is OK on Facebook.

I had posted that on FB with the comment about the non-standard "community standards" of FB.  Had one ditz try to tell me I was a snowflake spreading hate.  "Stop posting this! All you are doing is spreading hate!"  I tried pointing out that, no, I was showing the different standards of FB.  Their algorithm will mask, or delete, photos of the Holocaust, the Holodomor, photos of people posing with the buck they had taken, but will let garbage like that stand.

2 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Why any conservative, patriot, veteran, police officer, pro-lifer, or Christian is still using Facebook is beyond me.  

Ditto!

3 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

Why any conservative, patriot, veteran, police officer, pro-lifer, or Christian is still using Facebook is beyond me.  

I used it for about a day and a half many years ago.  Not worth a damn then and it still isn't today.

9 hours ago, Cyrus Cassidy #45437 said:

· June 20 · 

Our family would like to give a shout out to Sgt Benjamin Reinoldt 2nd LAR from Camp Lejeune North Carolina for getting into 18 inches of water to hook up my mothers car and pull it out. Thank You! Please help make this go viral. A Marine in full uniform did this. Let show him the respect he deserves.
Image may contain: people standing, outdoor and water

Good for them! Breaking out of the leftist stereotype of black people as either victim or thug.

AMERICANMILITARYNEWS.COM

They will be arriving in peace, and hoping to carry a message. Omar Chatman, 41, is one of the organizers for 1,000 brothers and sisters in arms, a pro-Second Amendment walk planned for Saturday led

Archived