SASS Wire Forum

We Missed The Warning

Subdeacon Joe

I got sick on that crap on New Year's eve in 1975!!! Bleeeech..........

59 minutes ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Get bit by the 'Dog and you'll howl at the moon.

I howled at the porcelain goddess.

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I got sick on that crap on New Year's eve in 1975!!! Bleeeech..........

I graduated from high school in '75.  The guy ahead of me as we walked into the stadium had gotten blitzed on Southern Comfort the night before, and well into that day.  He spent the 50 yards or so from the locker room where we put on our gowns to the entrance to the stadium spewing his guts out.  To this day I have not tried Southern Comfort.  Not sure I've even sniffed a bottle of it

Got caught in a rural park on the outskirts of Chicago drinking after hours when I was in the Navy. I tasted the Mad Dog but wasn’t drinking that swill. I was drinking beer and the most sober one there. We had a fire lit. The police officers told us to douse the fire with “the wine”. My buddies had quite a bit of it. I grabbed a fifth and poured it over the fire. Whoosh! FLAME ON!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I jumped, the cops jumped, we all jumped! That stuff is like gasoline. 

I remember having a bad taste in my mouth after sipping it. Similar to the taste I have now from this year, but I don’t remember it smelling like bull sh** and Stalinism...

The night I turned 30 I ran out of beer around midnight. I'd only had 2 or 3 six packs so needed to get more. At the store I must have decided more cans of beer would be too much to carry so I bought a jug of Mad Dog. Walking home I stopped behind a billboard to drink the Mad Dog. 

That's how I celebrated my 30th birthday-drinking MD 20/20 behind a billboard. 

I celebrate 35 years sober in July. 

Archived