SASS Wire Forum

Fatal Shooting in the Seattle CHAZ Protest Zone

Cat Brules

But she didn’t say when or how!

The liberal mayor should allow the police to go in there with the K-9 officers.  There is nothing quite like seeing the teeth of a German Shepard, and hearing the shocking growl, to motivate people to abandon their unlawful ways, and peacefully leave the occupied property. When words fail, when negotiation fails, when pleading fails, it's time, past time, for man's best friend to help.   

That is exactly what you get with you vote for a leftist liberal.  You get what you pay for...or, in this case, what you vote for.  Now they are the laughing stock in their indecisiveness, and their lack of purpose, or plan.   

The voters should go by the old saying..."fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me."

W.K.

6 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

The voters should go by the old saying..."fool me once, shame on you....fool me twice, shame on me."

W.K.

You're assuming most Seattle voters don't like the way things are going down.  I'll grant you they've gotten what they asked for, but for the most part I don't think they're upset about it.  

My hope is that people in this city will see what's going on and realize what they've been voting for....but my suspicion is that we'll just double down on the stupidity.

Archived