SASS Wire Forum

NFL needs to sign Kaepernick

Raylan

A team can sign him then buy a throne and put it on an elevated platform on the sidelines with a kneeling cushion at the foot so he can kneel whenever he wants. He can sit there every game all game and not play, as we wouldn't want his highness to get hurt. That way, everyone that wants to do so can come worship his holiness every Sunday.

They should get him a toilet throne and dunk his head in it when he takes a knee!

1 hour ago, Raylan said:

A team can sign him then buy a throne and put it on an elevated platform on the sidelines with a kneeling cushion at the foot so he can kneel whenever he wants. He can sit there every game all game and not play, as we wouldn't want his hindass to get hurt. That way, everyone that wants to do so can come worship his holiness every Sunday.

Fixed it.

All the options look so right, Its hard to decide,       GW

I would expect a California team to sign him up maybe even Denver.

6 minutes ago, Wild Will Bartell said:

He and the entire NFL can go hug a fat rat, for all I care.

Totally agree.   I had started watching again last year some and was willing to forgive them but now that they came out like they did the other day,  I deleted the nfl channels from my channel list as well as the nascar channels.   

1 hour ago, J. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE said:

CK doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB anymore.  Everything else is just noise.

But now they have to virtue signal and go on about how special he is.

I don't think Kaepernick has fully thought things through.  I suspect that there are going to be a lot of defensive players out there who aren't happy with the problems he has caused the NFL or that he kneels for the National Anthem and they are going to show a great deal of enthusiasm sacking & tackling Kaepernick.

I don't see Kaepernick getting signed, he brings too much baggage and drama with him, alienates a large chunk of the fan base and may not be very popular with his fellow players.

Somebody should sign him to a rookie level contract and put his butt on the taxi squad!!

He’d make a magnificent tackling dummy for the pass rushers!!!

:o :lol: <_< 

Best thing to do is let him fade into obscurity.  I'm sure the NFL money has run out by now.  Pretty soon, he'll have to get a real job.  There's only a couple of jobs I can think of that he can do on his knees.   That would be the greatest punishment.

Taking a knee during the national anthem is disrespectful of the nation as a whole. Got an issue?  Want to protest?  Find another time and place. That’s why I boycott the NFL. 

Yes!  A NFL team should sign him......to be the valet parking attendant for the player’s vehicles    $15 an hour, plus tips ought to be about right.  He could supplement his income by taking a knee, now and then.  
    Loser!  

:angry:

Cat Brules

I dunno about other states, but Texas high school football is fun!  It will do.  Much shorter season, though.

13 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

They should get him a toilet throne and dunk his head in it when he takes a knee!

If they dunked his head in the toilet and baptize him.....would that make him a "Piscopalian?"

Kajun

8 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

If they dunked his head in the toilet and baptize him.....would that make him a "Piscopalian?"

Kajun

I think that is spelled with TWO Ss!!

8 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Kajun

..... before. during, or after the flush cycle ?

...................... I vote for before ......

He did a try out for several teams last year and not only did they not pick him, they did pick some of the receivers he had with him instead.   

He was in Atlanta and even moved the place to do it at the last minute and wore a kunta  kente t shirt .  Just about every team had someone there.  

Archived