SASS Wire Forum

Scioto Territory Desperados Have Moved

Johnny Longpants

Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Scioto Territory Desperados, late of Arkoe Gulch, Southern Ohio, have officially moved to Cardinal Shooting Center off of I-71 north of Columbus.

We were on private land in Piketon and the land owner asked us to move out.   This spring we managed to disassemble our full cowboy town and last weekend packed it all up and headed north to our new home at Cardinal Shooting Center.  Cardinal will be a great new location for our club but there is still a lot of dust to settle before we are fully up and running.

We will be shooting in July!   We will be shooting using some of the public bays while Cardinal finishes constructing our action sports bays.  We won't have our cowboy town back together in July but we will still have targets, tables, and friendly fun ready to go.  Hope to see new faces join us in our new location.

When completed we will have 12 wood lined bays.   Cowboy town store fronts in at least 6 of those bays and access to on-site camping with 600+ camping sites.  Down the line we should have a great location to host big shoots.

20200613_103326.jpg

20200613_092359.jpg

1 hour ago, Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329 said:

You guys still gonna shoot the 3rd & 5th Sundays?

--Dawg

That is the plan but we now have to also fit into Cardinal's schedule so we will see.  That will get worked out in the next couple of weeks.

15 hours ago, Johnny Longpants said:

20200613_092359.jpg

Just thought I'd let you know . . . . . . . that board ain't level. :P

Congratulations on your new range!

Hope you have a written agreement with the new landowner.  Got you on my "want to go" list.

Archived