SASS Wire Forum

$100.00 Dropped Out Of The Sky

Yul Lose

About a month ago a couple of young men stopped by to try to sell us a solar power system. They didn’t look up on the roof of the shop and RV garage and notice the system that I installed about 10 years ago. I showed them the system and inverter and they tried to get me to invest in an upgrade but after they reviewed my annual power bills they agreed that it didn’t really make sense for us to do the upgrade. We visited quite awhile over a couple of days about it and they asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in a system. My neighbor across the road that I helped buy a rifle for awhile back had complained a couple of times about his high power bills so I told the two solar guys to pay him a visit. I forgot about it until a knock on the door just now and there they were. The head guy handed me a crisp new $100.00 bill for giving them the lead. They told me that his system is being installed the first of the week.

I'll have a sasper thank ya:D

Coke Zero straight up for me.

I just got 142 bucks from our electric co-op. And I don’t have to do anything. :D

8 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I just got 142 bucks from our electric co-op. And I don’t have to do anything. :D

Neither did I.:)

2 hours ago, Yul Lose said:

Neither did I.:)

You had to talk to somebody. :lol:

Archived