SASS Wire Forum

birthday gun and CA crazies

Dirty Dog Doug

so grandad gives his young shooter a 10-22 { I was thinking the boy is 16  he should have his own rifle at 10 but that just me }

birthday boy opens the  box and show it off '...then hands it a friend to look at it 

it was handed to  my grandgirl who was the first to open the action and check that it was unloaded . "every gun is loaded untill I see it not "

then 2 girls and guy with dork knot say they "dont feel safe here with a gun" 

dam I dont feel safe here with 3 total morons that will be voting soon.... bye 

so young gun lust 

boy "so you have shot before "

girl " yes I shoot  alot  with granddad"...hmm you forget to tell him you are in the top 3 girl shooter in steel challege ?   girl   smiling  "he will find out "

she invites him to our range 

I am the unpaid town carpenter of  Little creek  home of Coyote Valley C1801678230_platerack.jpg.092736f307f0231b72f871516fba786b.jpgowboys

but one fringe is I have keys to range 

see pic of our plate rack 

grand was knocking down her side before the boy got 2 shots off 

A few years ago my younger brother and his wife came over for Christmas.   My kids got toy guns back then and were playing with them around my brother's son.  His wife got upset and in a whiney voice complained my kids were pointing it at her son while playing army.  She is from Maryland.   One of those amazon sized women.  She runs things in her house.  My kids rolled their eyes at it all.

6 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

A few years ago my younger brother and his wife came over for Christmas.   My kids got toy guns back then and were playing with them around my brother's son.  His wife got upset and in a whiney voice complained my kids were pointing it at her son while playing army.  She is from Maryland.   One of those amazon sized women.  She runs things in her house.  My kids rolled their eyes at it all.

image.jpeg.3ddd731bab01c73b74ce8413d0bf2043.jpeg

Cat Brules

LOVE the “dork knot” thing!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

Archived