SASS Wire Forum

WTS- Uberti Cattleman 32-20 "4-Click" Model 5 1/2"

Up for sale is a 5 1/2" Uberti Cattleman in 32-20. 

I7jmGwel.jpg

QRnRkCFl.jpg

I6MXPACl.jpg

CBXxvBrl.jpg

0UbUPKel.jpg

bowDeDSl.jpg

MAp4kW3l.jpg

This is a fairly recent production revolver (2017) and as such is well fitted and is of the "4-click" variety, having the pivoting hammer block that is actuated when the hammer is pulled back to the first click, or safety position. Timing is spot-on and the trigger pull is crisp and light. The rear of the front sight has been cut with a 40 lpi Swiss file which eliminates glare and makes for a much better sight picture. The revolvers cylinder throats are .3125" and the groove diameter of the barrel is .3105", by my measurements. These are compatible measurments and help make this a very accurate revolver.

xVQHijLl.jpg

WATuB1Pl.jpg

The original grips have been stripped and refinished with linseed oil (Some of the photos picture the grips prior to refinishing). I'm including with the revolver a set of original Colt grips that someone has done a pretty fair job of altering so they'll work on Uberti's. I had them on this revolver for awhile and they fit plenty good for shooting. 

Please excuse the crummy pictures, the bright Texas sun doesn't lends itself well for photography! If you want better pictures or more info, please let me know.

$425 + shipping and the revolver will be shipped in its original box.

Archived