SASS Wire Forum

Prayers for Preacherman

Waimea

Well, my regular travelling buddy, Preacherman, needs some prayers.

He got his foot broken by some person in a Jeep running it over. He was walking in the crosswalk.

Now he's looking at surgery on Wednesday and a fairly lengthy recovery period.

Darn.

What a great feller he is.  Wish I could share some words to cheer him up but atleast let him know

our prayers are for his good healing and quick recovery.

P.S. - I told him to stop playing Hop Scotch on the sidewalks. 

..........Widder

Praying for a quick recovery Preacherman.

Heal up quick, so ya can get back to shootin'

--Dawg

My prayers go out for Preacherman.

It sounds like he’s got a tough recovery ahead of him, and I trust he comes through it well, through the grace of God.

Cat Brules

Waimea, when I first read your post I thought I saw "He was waking in the crosswalk."  

That begs all sorts of questions. :)

But seriously, prayers and positive vibes for Preacherman.

Tell Preacherman he is in our hearts and prayers. He will be missed during his recovery.

Well that sucks. Gonna take more than getting run over by a Jeep to keep him down. Wishing him the best of luck on the surgery and recovery. Hopefully he'll be 100% in a few months.

Sun

Prayers Up, Preacherman!  Really sorry to hear about your misfortune.  Guess it's a good thing it was a Jeep and not a Clydesdale!

I had my right ankle broken playing ball about 40 years ago.  I was 14 weeks in a cast, and it took about a year to get about 99% of the mobility back.  Most of the time I hardly notice it, but I can usually predict when we are about to get snow.  That shouldn't be a problem for you, living in Florida and all, but maybe you will be able to predict Hurricanes!

Heal well, follow the Doc's advice, and Do The Physical Therapy and keep doing it at home even after the Doc's release you.

Hopefully, we will see you in Florida at the Ides of November, and if not there, at Darkness Falls/Dark Day in January.

Dogmeat Dad & Lil Feathers

Well that really sucks!  Miss Kitty Kat and I will keep him in our prayers.

Are you sure you want to go to Black Gold this year without your "keeper" present?  We don't want you to go "buck wild". ;)

Best wishes for a fast and full recovery! I look forward to shootin with Preacherman again!

I can tell you that after two years, one titanium plate, eight titanium screws, and one broken off titanium drill bit. My foot still ain’t right 

19 hours ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Well that really sucks!  Miss Kitty Kat and I will keep him in our prayers.

Are you sure you want to go to Black Gold this year without your "keeper" present?  We don't want you to go "buck wild". ;)

Preacherman dispenses sage advise but he will be the first to tell you, he is not his brother's keeper.:lol:

Prayers up for the Preachman for fast healing.  Lord knows Waimea needs adult supervision, especially at BG.  Well all of his friends will be helping out keeping our good eye on Waimea in Kentucky so's he don't get too far out to the left! :P

Kajun

Prayers up for Preacherman for a full and speedy recovery. Foot injuries are tough, especially on us "older kids" cause we're too hard headed to stay off of them. He'll be missed at BG.

Thanks a million! And good shootin' to all! We'll get back at it as soon as I can. Preacherman

Hey, Preacherman, you do what the docs and therapists tell ya, and you'll be back before you know it!  Be well, cowboy.  

Sassy D.

Best wishes to the Preacherman!!  I hope you have a totally successful surgery and an complete and amazing recovery!!

Archived