SASS Wire Forum

FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE DRAWER(GONNA CLOSE THE DRAWER NOW)

AlOvera

A:  Sold to JT

B:  Sold to WillyBoy

A Vernier type sight, short staff 3" or so with 1.5" hole spacing.  This was on my H&R Buffalo Classic.  I replaced it with a Smith sight.  Staff angle is same as Winchester Marbles.  Unknown maker, no screws.  $50.00 (SOLD TO SPRINGFIELD SLIM)

Lastly, a complete Peep sight for TC (and others) Hawken Muzzleloader.  UPDATE, This was made by TC, #7194, a on line lookup will get better pics than I can get.  Quick way to get a good sight on a M/L.  In bag with tool.  $75.00  Will take $65.00 today.  $60.00 thru Sunday.

Just found two 6 cav Lee molds.  One is an unused .32 cal , says DD and 80 on side. Assume that is bullet weight.and Dick Dasterdly.  Round nose.  NO handles.  $60,00

(SOLD to Larabee)

Next is a Snakebite big lube type 45-70 RNFP looks to be about 400 gr or so.  Used, but in perfect condition.  NO handles.  $80.00 shipped.OK, how about $75.00 for Fathers Day weekend.  (This thing is heavy)  Both do have the sprue handle.

Also found a complete RCBS Cowboy Die set in 44-40, with a Lee factory crimp die included.  This should fit in a one rate box.  How about $60.00 shipped.I don't have any of these guns anymore, so  should you want any of the above and think my price is too high, feel free to PM an offer.

Again, send Phone # for pic of any items.

Thanks for shopping.

Al

I would take the grips if they are still available.

Jax T

806-206-8872

I'll take the 6 cavity .32 mold

Archived