SASS Wire Forum

WTB local to Arizona Cowboy .38 Ammo

I'm just getting started in Cowboy Action and looking for a place to buy some CAS .38 spl local to the Phoenix or Tucson area to start with while I get setup to reload.  Does anyone know where I can get Arizona local ammo.  I not local where is a good place to buy online ammo.  Thank You

Not cheap...but I know Sportsmans Warehouse carries a couple brands of cowboy ammo

Welcome Mr Shot to the fun.

Think I can help you, been reloading over 50 years and have all my fingers. Reloaded for Whooper, slick, and a few others. Give me a call at 623 939-3069  Good luck and you're going to make a lot of great friends.  Varmint Bill

14 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

Most off the shelf factory cowboy loads are really too hot for this game. Get in touch with Scarlett Darlin' and get ammo made by a cowboy shooter for cowboy shooting. She has quality products and is a huge supporter of annual matches across the country. And when you are ready to reload your own (it will be sooner rather than later) she has as good a bullet as money can buy. Scarlett is a great resource for ammo, bullets, & custom fitted ear plugs. I encourage you to at least check out her website.

thanks to everyone for the replies.  I will be ordering soon thanks.

Gunfire Arms and Ammunition in Port St Lucie, FL. Bought mine there before I started reloading.

Archived