SASS Wire Forum

Matches At Cajon

Yul Lose

I shot another match up at Cajon today and it was fantastic. The rebuilt range is incredible. I wish we were allowed to take some pictures because IMHO, Cajon is a CAS jewel. Bear Trap and crew did an outstanding job and the ranch owner pulled out all of the stops so that CAS would be the feature attraction. 

4 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

I shot another match up at Cajon today and it was fantastic. The rebuilt range is incredible. I wish we were allowed to take some pictures because IMHO, Cajon is a CAS jewel. Bear Trap and crew did an outstanding job and the ranch owner pulled out all of the stops so that CAS would be the feature attraction. 

If you don’t mind my asking, who is stopping you from taking pictures?

4 minutes ago, Ninety Caliber Al, 50218 said:

If you don’t mind my asking, who is stopping you from taking pictures?

The ranch owner says no video or photography until all of the COVID-19 is over, or so I understand.

Cajon is a great range. I joined the Cajon Cowboys after shooting there for a couple of matches. I have a few pictures from before the China Flu shut the world down and I'll see if I can get them posted. I did my best at anchoring the bottom of the score card down for everybody and my wife even came out and went through a shooter's clinic with the ever impressive Not So Dead Eye Maverick.

Archived