SASS Wire Forum

WANTED! Walkin talkin nere do wells in Central Texas.

Chato

Lookin for some ornery sidewinders in Comanche county, Texas to form up and join the Hardin Gang.

I want the gang well versed prior to the Comanche Pow Wow held every September. Our aim is to re-enact throughout the Pow Wow days terrorizing the town folk as revenge for hangin John Wesley Hardin's brother and two cousins from the town hangin tree and placing his parents and wife under protective custody.

After the Pow Wow we will continue robbing and terrorizing the people of Central Texas while having ourselves a good ole time.

Interested would be gang members contact me and prepare a resume of your deeds.

Signed,

ComancheCountyJail702[1].jpg

OIP[2].jpg

OIP[4].jpg

Guess this section of Texas is made up of panty waists. Guess there are too many liberals movin into the territory to suite me. Need a band of Gunfighters to convince them to leave.

Nice Meetin Ya Capt. 

Been in Texas now since 84. Lived in the Valley down my Mexico and also Stephenville before going sailing for 6+ years. Now I'm back an more ornery than ever. Guess it comes with age and being rode hard and put up wet way too many times.

Pretty good resume ya got there.

What happened to all the Texicans? They go Liberal or somethin? Can't seem to find any good uns around here.

Chato 

Archived