SASS Wire Forum

Anyone have a promo code for cast bullets??

grey ghost

Promo codes, good prices, anybody you recommend??

Completely out of 45 rnfp 250 grain and just got 2 90 remingtons delivered today. 

My shop has none, the place i used to order from in indiana went out of business. 

Id even be interested in recommended small places with good prices. 

Was thinking of Missouri bullet company if i can find nothing else

Missouri Bullet is my cast choice. I know my Gun club has a code and I think they give one to sass members. There shipping is flat rate usps. I usually order 2000 at time.

29 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Promo codes, good prices, anybody you recommend??

Completely out of 45 rnfp 250 grain and just got 2 90 remingtons delivered today. 

My shop has none, the place i used to order from in indiana went out of business. 

Id even be interested in recommended small places with good prices. 

Was thinking of Missouri bullet company if i can find nothing else

Missouri Bullet has done well for me for several years,  About any bullet you might need, including coated and  a relatively new variety that are BP lubed.  Discount code is "SASS."

CS

3 hours ago, Count Sandor, SASS #74075 said:

Missouri Bullet has done well for me for several years,  About any bullet you might need, including coated and  a relatively new variety that are BP lubed.  Discount code is "SASS."

CS

The discount is offered as a benefit of being a dues paying SASS member. Nothing against the OP but he/she is not a SASS member.

Check with Wiamea and Scarlett!!  Both are shooters, sponsors, and just all round good folks with great products!!

Archived