SASS Wire Forum

This VIdeo Is A Must See

Calamity Kris

The subtle political messaging in this video negates the message it purports to be.  I don’t like that at all.

Cat Brules

May have been, Alpo.

CB

I guess Uno and I both missed it.  I wouldn't have posted if I felt it showed anything but support for our LEO friends.

13 hours ago, Cat Brules said:

The subtle political messaging in this video negates the message it purports to be.  I don’t like that at all.

Cat Brules

Please,  educate us on what 'we' are not seeing in this video. :unsure:

OLG 

I have a cousin who sees political messages in his bowl of shredded wheat.  For myself, I was in the Walmart the other day and was walking through the isle containing cookies and such.  Imagine my shock and outrage when I spied right in plain sight a box of crackers.  I was really offended by this political display.  There is no need to put crackers in a box.  They can be retrained and saved.  I may never go to a Walmart again. (sarcasm off - I am putting on my tin foil had to stop the messages from Seattle.)

STL Suomi

I did not see any political messages in the video at all.  But I eat oatmeal from Snoqualomie Lodge in Washington State- maybe that is why.

The politcal message is:

Dunno. Could not discern one.

Good video.

The message I got was, support the police.    They exhibit heroism each day.  Don’t judge the police by one bad apple.

Archived