SASS Wire Forum

Virus Idle Time

You know....being pretty much shut up on the place since March, gives me time to think, and wonder (not wander...that's not allowed much...yet).

I was looking in the classified section, a bit ago, and there is a thread that states we must not post things for others, but pretty much just for ourselves.  It says not to post for non-members of SASS.  Oooooooooookay! 

That got me to wondering. 

What if I had multiple personalities?  Say one of my other personalities was not a SASS member, but had a firearm for sale. 

Now the question becomes....would it be legal for me, who is a SASS member, to post an item for sale, for my other personality, who isn't a member?

I wonder about things like that.

See??? This virus mess has me spending too much time contemplating crazy things. 

I got these Corona Virus blues.  I've got cobwebs in both my shoes.  Counting the days since I've been home.  I'd like to get out and roam.  I want to waste some time, and money too.  Not just sit here alone, and stew.  But in the end, I've got to lose...Lord above, I've paid my dues....got them Corona Virus blues (with apologies to Ricky Skaggs).

If this is the saloon...bartender!!! I need another bottle of tequila, some salt, and lime. 

Beats a stick in the eye.

W.K.   

This pandemic has been bad for me.  I cleaned my reloading room, sorted what I need and didn't need, reloading, cleaning guns, sold a bunch of stuff and acquired two homeless guns that are new to me.    I haven't had the problem of idle time.....

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

I apologize. I did not know I was contagious.

Alpo,

Too late.....:P

Contagious Character — LIVE WISE

Archived