SASS Wire Forum

SOLD Nice Tight Black Powder SxS

SOLD: Very Nice and tight Belgian SxS with bright, shiny bores in Damascus barrels. No pitting in bores. Just a little shot streaking. This gun has 25" barrels, and crisp back action locks. The 2.5" chambers are perfect for Magtech brass shells loaded with BLACK POWDER or subs. I have been shooting this and no issues. Wood is VG with no major defects. Steel buttplate. Asking $225 SHIPPED to C&R or FFL (Has post 1893 proofs, so gotta be safe).

IMG_20200611_083356714.jpg

IMG_20200611_083404834.jpg

IMG_20200611_083423736.jpg

IMG_20200611_083433973.jpg

BUMPITY!

For any curious folks, who may be Damascphobes ( a fear of Damascus barrels), I shot a video of me shooting it today. Won't load here, but may be able to email.

Last Bump. Lowest price.

I'm probably gonna regret inquiring about this gun. Been hoping this would sell before my curiosity got the better of me. 

Which way does the break open lever move? If it will swing either way or to the left I'd be interested in it. 

Hmmmm? I think it only goes to right. I will check when I get home.

23 minutes ago, Dallas McPewPew said:

If Turkey Flats Jack don't take it, I will. Too cool to pass up at that price. 

I will consider it sold one way or the other, with TFJ First and DMPP Second.

Actually, Rawhide Red has first dibs, if he lets me know about shipping to licensee.

3 hours ago, Turkey Flats Jack said:

I'm probably gonna regret inquiring about this gun. Been hoping this would sell before my curiosity got the better of me. 

Which way does the break open lever move? If it will swing either way or to the left I'd be interested in it. 

Only to right. Sorry. So do you pass it to Dallas McPewPew?

Archived