SASS Wire Forum

Deleted....SOLD

That is MORE than a “decent” price. Those ten (10) 20 round magazines included in the deal sell for $55 each from Springfield, thats more than $500 worth of mags plus the wrench! At $1275 shipped for all, that is a SMOKIN DEAL !!! If I hadn’t recently bought an M1A Scout Squad I would be all over this like a bear in a honeycomb.

I will buy it. How do you want to close the deal?

I sent a PM to your address.

Russ the Red

2 hours ago, Russ The Red said:

I will buy it. How do you want to close the deal?

I sent a PM to your address.

Russ the Red

Howdy Russ, price as listed but includes shipping.

Great rifle at a really good price....I own a couple of these, one standard grade and one match grade........you will love it!!! 

CONGRATS RUSS!!!!

16 hours ago, RIDGE WALKER said:

Great rifle at a really good price....I own a couple of these, one standard grade and one match grade........you will love it!!! 

CONGRATS RUSS!!!!

Thank  you. I qualified on an M1 in 1962 and two years later on a M1A, better known as the M14. If life doesn't teach us anything, it teaches us it repeats itself. One of my 10 Grandchildren shoots SASS with me, sporting clays, and at the range. He can't wait to get his hands on this rifle after hearing all of my stories. He is only 12 and yet has shot most everything. Is the barrel the big difference on the Match Grade?

6 hours ago, Russ The Red said:

Thank  you. I qualified on an M1 in 1962 and two years later on a M1A, better known as the M14. If life doesn't teach us anything, it teaches us it repeats itself. One of my 10 Grandchildren shoots SASS with me, sporting clays, and at the range. He can't wait to get his hands on this rifle after hearing all of my stories. He is only 12 and yet has shot most everything. Is the barrel the big difference on the Match Grade?

The barrel, glass bedded action, trigger group, sights, etc. 

Keep your powder dry Russ and enjoy!!

On 6/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, Ron "Ironhead" Smith said:

Must ship FFL to FFL. My local FFLs will only ship to -01 and -07 FFLs, no -03s. Their businesses, their policies.

Odd they won't ship to a Type 2 FFL holder, but like you said, their businesses, their policies. Really, the only practical difference is pawn shops tend to get audited more often by BATFE.

Archived