SASS Wire Forum

Brookfield CAS! Saturday June 13, 2020!

Slow Mo Dern

CAS at Brookfield in Masury, Ohio Saturday June 13, 2020

Howdy!

Come join the Shenango River Rats for a Cowboy Action match at the Brookfield Conservation Club in Masury, Ohio on Saturday June 13, 2020.

That's right!  Saturday June 13, 2020!  Friday the thirteenth comes on a Saturday this month!  Not to worry!  We have:

Five fast, fun-filled EZ stages guaranteed to put you in a “goodly state of merriment, amazement, and wonderment!”

We could call this the Déjà vu match ‘cause it looks awful familiar!

Gates open at 9:00 am ----- Lead down range at around 10:00 am after the Pledge of Allegiance and a “brief” safety meeting.

Tons of fun at last year’s prices!

Sloppy Joe sandwiches are on the menu!   If it rains:  We’ll shoot “under the roof!”

Bring your mask, hand sanitizer, and any other personal protection equipment you think you might need.

Bring some extra money!  There will be various items and supplies for sale.

Word has it that there might be guests and visitors too!

Spectators and visitors are always welcome but you must wear your hearing protectors and safety glasses. It’s mandatory. Safety every time, that’s us!

We hope to see you there!  Be safe and God bless,

Slow Mo Dern

This just in:

Forecast for Saturday:  widely scattered fun with a chance of merriment.  :lol:

Howdy!

There will be many items for sale plus some give-a-ways at the match Saturday.

There is a new Hornady AP Lock an' Load press, reloading components, a Lee shotshell reloader, books, manuals, ammo boxes, and XL cowboy shirts and even a pair of 12EE cowboy boots.

Mo

58 minutes ago, Slow Mo Dern said:

Howdy!

There will be many items for sale plus some give-a-ways at the match Saturday.

There is a new Hornady AP Lock an' Load press, reloading components, a Lee shotshell reloader, books, manuals, ammo boxes, and XL cowboy shirts and even a pair of 12EE cowboy boots.

Mo

well now i'll definitely have to show up! lol I was plannin on coming anyway but now I gotta! :P

Howdy, Jack!

Welcome back to Ohio!  We're going to try to get back into the swing of things; that virus got us off track for awhile.

The weather for Saturday is supposed to be gorgeous. 

See you soon.

Thanks guys for another fun shoot today. Perfect weather. Are you sure I had a miss?;):P:D

Thanks Mo its been awhile . Its always a great time with the River Rats . And yes Seamus you did have a miss .Awe Sh// .:D

On 6/13/2020 at 6:03 PM, Sixgun Seamus said:

Thanks guys for another fun shoot today. Perfect weather. Are you sure I had a miss?;):P:D

Thanks for coming Seamus and thanks for all your help and goodly state of merriment!

TJ says you had a miss and you know a Law Dog always tells the truth!  I think...

On 6/13/2020 at 7:54 PM, TJ Law Dog said:

Thanks Mo its been awhile . Its always a great time with the River Rats . And yes Seamus you did have a miss .Awe Sh// .:D

Thanks for the kind words TJ.  Thanks for watching Seamus for us!  

I must have dozed off ….. -_-  :lol:

Archived