SASS Wire Forum

SOLD PF 3:10 to Yuma Single Loop Hand Carved Holsters For Sale

For sale are a right- and left-hand strong side holster(s) and a companion right hand cross draw holster. These are my version of the holster in 3:10 to Yuma worn by Russel Crowe. All of the holsters are hand carved and hand stamped. Each holster has a veg tanned lining that is hand sewn to the veg tanned body of the holster. Only Hermann Oak leather was used. All three holsters are antiqued and finished in a medium brown finish with a wax finish. The holsters are shown with a 5 ½” Ruger New Vaquero. The Ruger New Vaquero(s) are NOT part of this sale but are shown for fit ONLY. These holsters are new and have never been used. All of these holsters fit on a standard 2 1/2 " belt.

I am selling the left and right strong side holsters for $225 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

The right-hand cross draw is for sale for $110 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

Buy all three holsters for $315 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

First, I’ll take it, here on the wire, gets it.

Questions? PM me for a fast response.

Thanks for looking.

J. J. Longley SASS 38655

IMG_2249.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

IMG_2251.jpeg

IMG_2252.jpeg

Hey J. J.:

The crossdraw looks like a match for the two strong side holsters I purchased from you a while back, so, I would like to purchase it.

I can do Paypal or send you a check.

Please let me know which you prefer.

Thanks.

--Dawg

The right-hand cross draw is for sale for $110 shipped anywhere in the continental United States.

IMG_2251.thumb.jpeg.8350f9f0b67ce7a7426f2c090137e860.jpeg

Prairie Dawg,

The cross draw is a companion piece to the holsters you bought. The cross draw is SOLD to you. I do take PayPal, just send me you email and we can get this going.

JJ

lupij@wowway.com

Archived