SASS Wire Forum

If 'THEY' really want to defund Police.......

Ya know, if THEY really want to defund the Police, all they need do is STOP PAYING TAXES.

Yep, its just that simple.    They don't want the Police.   Well, I don't want garbage pickup.

My neighbor don't want street lights.   My preacher don't want a speed limit..... do away with ALL stop signs, speed limits, etc......

AND..... while we are at it, just remember that THEY will also being doing away with School Security for our kids.

But, without taxes, there will also be no teachers or schools..... and the kids will grow up dumb and dumber JUST LIKE THEIR MOM and DAD!

..........WIdder

Widder,

As a former school teacher,  I'm now on a mission to correct all the grammatically incorrect signs that I've seen posted on poles in downtown Chattanooga.

The "woke children" who posted the amateurish signs mistakenly used a d in their defund the police signs.  The correct message should read "Defend The Police".  

Have Sharpie, will travel! ;)

14 minutes ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

taxes in Cigs  and beer of course they pay

30% tax on POT  in CA 

Do they not know that smoke from pot will destroy the Ozone layer..... :D

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Do they not know that smoke from pot will destroy the Ozone layer..... :D

..........Widder

You dont know CA crazy  smoking Cigs on  public street is illegal  but smoking  pot is OK

3 hours ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Widder,

As a former school teacher,  I'm now on a mission to correct all the grammatically incorrect signs that I've seen posted on poles in downtown Chattanooga.

The "woke children" who posted the amateurish signs mistakenly used a d in their defund the police signs.  The correct message should read "Defend The Police".  

Have Sharpie, will travel! ;)

That is a most Excellent idea!

1000 thumbs up to you, Sir!

Pull all of 'em off and never provide others. Cost cutting measure, right?

She doesn't deserve private protection from the police any more than any other citizen. She wants security, let her pay for it out of her own pocket.

https://disrn.com/news/top-la-dem-advocated-to-slash-lapd-funding-while-having-private-lapd-detail-at-home?fbclid=IwAR1VmkQWTlx1MY86wuTXjyBafTYGZzJ_6ECLChEeuSpItTYg7Nu3q9Z6KhY

Fine.  They don't want police there, pull all of 'em out. Then tell the schools that since police aren't wanted they will no longer respond to any calls from the schools.  

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/los-angeles-teachers-union-calls-for-removal-of-school-police-force-in-response-to-george-floyd-death?fbclid=IwAR0tKdHzAQ81azNY1M8PCsbDEFWw2HyIM0fvUjYvpCWlYfx2WxdK4gvkPpI

6 hours ago, Dirty Dog Doug said:

You dont know CA crazy  smoking Cigs on  public street is illegal  but smoking  pot is OK

You’re not suggesting that there’s a double standard now, are you???

The Police Department of some largish city should all call in sick for a couple of weeks.  Give the lefty loonies a taste of what they're asking for.

Don't care if that's against some law or contract.  Just do it.

People aren't rational when they're angry - whether it be a group of people or an individual.  Irrational people make irrational demands.

This crowd is like a parent who is threatening their teenager with 3 years of being grounded.  No matter how serious the parent says (and even believes) they are, once they calm down they'll know that was ridiculous.   The hard part as all we parents know is that once you make the threat it's hard to back down from it without losing face.  

As for the police all calling in sick...that's like the teenager saying "fine - if I'm grounded I can't drive grandma to the hospital tomorrow.  If I can't leave the house, I guess I won't be mowing the lawn".  Which in fairness points out the lunacy of the parents threat.

Unfortunately for them, most police officers are dedicated responsible folks.  Getting grandma to the hospital is more critical than making a valid political point.

All the more reason to vote, this year.  If your elected official wants to defund the police, and you disagree with doing that, then vote them out of office. 

Vote for the person, and what they believe and advocate...do not vote for them just because they belong to a certain political party!!! 

That's one thing (among many) that is wrong with our nation today. 

Look at the candidate, ask them questions, and if they mostly agree with your stance on things, then vote for them.

Good grief, don't vote for anyone because of their political party, or because your union wants you to, or because "you've always voted that way". 

You can say you did not leave your party....your party left you!

W.K.

Archived