SASS Wire Forum

Have we forgot about Katrina?

Trigger Mike

have people forgot what happened in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina?  Does anyone remember how law enforcement was very limited and gangs roamed the area looting stores and houses and killing people?  Remember how honest people began to defend themselves and what little law enforcement was there disarmed the citizen and laws were changed to protect the gun owners?  

9 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

have people forgot what happened in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina?  Does anyone remember how law enforcement was very limited and gangs roamed the area looting stores and houses and killing people?  Remember how honest people began to defend themselves and what little law enforcement was there disarmed the citizen and laws were changed to protect the gun owners?  

This is about emotion and control and sadly there are a lot of citizens who WANT to be controlled.  Maybe not a majority in the country, but a majority in many cities that determine who gets the state's electoral vote.

Facts, logic and common sense are irrelevant.  I am becoming increasingly pessimistic about where this country is going.

Not so overworked that they didn’t have time to steal the weapons of honest citizens, who they knew would not resist them.  Perhaps they (police) were ordered to do so, and if so, the fact that they followed those preposterous orders perhaps says a great deal about their agenda and their ethics.  They had enough to keep them busy doing real work.

Cat Brules

Oh boy do I remember Katrina  ! 

She was the first girl I ever @#$% Never mind  I will get banned again Screenshot_20191214-165650_Photos.thumb.jpg.69a5023726f38462ca22da10a258e784.jpg

Archived