SASS Wire Forum

DEAL PENDING - Uberti/Navy Arms 1860 Henry - DEAL PENDING

Cal .44-40, 24.25" barrel, "Civil War" model w/sling attachment points. Alleged to be extremely low round count by the previous owner (20-50 rounds total), who bought it new, but it's got a few dings & scratches from banging around a gun safe or closet. The top of the receiver on a brass framed gun (1860/1866) tends to get a lot of little dings from ejected cases, and this has very few, which supports the low round count, so who knows. Date code is BL - 1998.

Currently $1555.00 from Taylors.

I'm looking for a stainless 4 5/8" .44-40 Vaquero on trade, or sell @ $950.

Now $899

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

If I didn't already have one I'd buy it! A cool gun and a great price. Makes me almost want two. 

11 minutes ago, Preacherman said:

If I didn't already have one I'd buy it! A cool gun and a great price. Makes me almost want two. 

Me too. I traded for one in 44 WCF and boy is it fun to shoot. Especially with cases full of BP.

best part is the fired cases come out just as clean on the outside as they were when they went into the magazine.

4 hours ago, P.N. Guinn said:

You may have some luck with a sale to a skirmisher on the N-SSA forums, at N-SSA.net.

Yes that would be a good place to to list it for sale. I have one and if I didn't I'd be buying it. 

.44-40 is great to shoot in black powder - far cleaner than .45LC

Here is a link to the forum https://www.n-ssa.net/vbforum/forumdisplay.php/7-Wanted-For-Sale-Items

Archived