SASS Wire Forum

I have no words! :angry:

Seriously? Good thing I don't get HBO!

Don't those idiots at HBO realize that bugs Bunny never gets shot?

More PC stupidity.

20200607_183814.jpg

7 minutes ago, Dutch Wheeler said:

Seriously? Good thing I don't get HBO!

Don't those idiots at HBO realize that bugs Bunny never gets shot?

And the road runner never dies , or Wilie Coyote. , although him and daffy get roughed up . They just have to take the fun out of everything anymore 
Their also disarming Yosemite Sam 

I was just reading some of the comments with that article.

Wish I hadn't.

Those folks are nuts.  Someone tries to point out the obvious - "It's just a CARTOON!" The response?  "I'm blocking you!"

And lots of far, far worse...

The term "wrapped around their axle" comes to mind.  -_-

I really don't care what they do to Elmer Fudd.  He's a cartoon character.  It's just another symptom of politically correct mental illness and I already knew they suffered from that.

Maybe the next updated politically correct cartoon could be......

Tom and Jerry call a truce, get married to each other, travel the country leading protest againest everything and find a forever home in Sweden with 15 year old Greta Thunberg.

9 minutes ago, Fence Cutter said:

Maybe the next updated politically correct cartoon could be......

Tom and Jerry call a truce, get married to each other, travel the country leading protest againest everything and find a forever home in Sweden with 15 year old Greta Thunberg.

You joke about it now :) 

These numbskulls just KEEP ON dropping stupid bombs!!  I truly despair for my grandsons in what appears to be the future!!

2 hours ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

I have no words! :angry:

I have but they'd get me banned.

Write letters and make phone calls to the people in the Looney Tunes hierarchy.  (I've been pushing folks to do that for years but don't know of anyone who has followed my advice.)

No gun but they're giving him a scythe and not getting rid of the TNT. Just more bizarre crap from the LOONEY Left! 

Thank you for the reminder. I need to  cancel my HBO subscription.

EDIT: Membership cancelled. I had subscribed through Amazon Prime. When I cancelled it asked "Why  are you cancelling subscription?" I selected "Other" hoping to comment as to  their PC BS but it just accepted "Other" and there was no opportunity to respond. Oh Well, at least they won't get my $15 a month any longer.

5 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

It all started to go to hell when the got rid of Yosemite Sam.

The left seems to get all butt hurt about the whole “southern pride thing” . I was born and raised in Mi and have no problem with it. It’s  all our history and the left seems to be either ashamed of it or wants to wipe it from history. Don’t get it no one alive today was responsible for it . And don’t they always say those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it . We certainly make our mistakes but I believe the USA has a better moral compass than many countries. 

The things I'd like to say...

PC is BS.

Screenshot_20200608-134715_Firefox.jpg

The scythe has me scratching my head.  Is that a gag (will the scythe really not appear in cartoons)?  Is it not-so-subtle communist propoganda?

Or are we really saying that knifing is acceptable?   If we're refusing to allow guns in cartoons because they may lead to shootings...isn't the clear message then that getting knifed is no big deal?

A hunter cant shoot rabbits and a cartoon-old-west-cowboy cant carry pistols.  The present day incarnation of the United States of American Idol reminds me of a line in the movie, "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

"Ok, look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense."

1 hour ago, Bart Slade said:

The scythe has me scratching my head.  Is that a gag (will the scythe really not appear in cartoons)?  Is it not-so-subtle communist propoganda?

Or are we really saying that knifing is acceptable?   If we're refusing to allow guns in cartoons because they may lead to shootings...isn't the clear message then that getting knifed is no big deal?

Sickle actually. A scythe is two handed tool that the Grim Reaper uses. The a Grim Reaper is a bit scarier than Fudd in my opinion.Fudd never actually kills Anything.  :rolleyes:

BB38085A-1F34-4891-AFCD-27147538B9BA.jpeg

4 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

The left seems to get all butt hurt about the whole “southern pride thing” . I was born and raised in Mi and have no problem with it. It’s  all our history and the left seems to be either ashamed of it or wants to wipe it from history. Don’t get it no one alive today was responsible for it . And don’t they always say those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it . We certainly make our mistakes but I believe the USA has a better moral compass than many countries. 

Look what was done to the whirling logs (swastika) of many American Indian tribes and a whole passel of Indo-Asian cultures.

P. O. O. P.

4 hours ago, Buckshot Bob said:

I wish what the Left is doing were as benign as you describe.  Check out the latest changes to the K-12 history books and you will find they are rewriting it.  1984 is their operations manual and their Ministry of Truth has control of our schools.  Popular culture including the remolding of Looney Tunes is just a reflection of that work.  They are dangerous and destroying our country. 

I guess ACME will be the next to be cut......after all ACME stuff has been known to fall from cliffs into the paths of predators with paws.

On 6/8/2020 at 5:22 PM, Crazy Gun Barney, SASS #2428 said:

does that mean they are taking away Marvin's ray gun too?

Editorial: A Lesson for America from Looney Tunes | Opinion |  parkerpioneer.net

It looks like Marvin us wearing blackface - they shouldn't even air reruns of Marvin episodes  - an alien wearing blackface?   Dear Lord No.

Archived